Your Angel {Angelica Schuyler x Reader}

A/N: If you don't like cute-ass GirlxGirl fluff don't read. If you don't like any gay shit first of all why you reading this, second of all kindly fuck off. Anyway. enjoy! :)

Vote, Comment, and Follow

Tumblr User: dontburntheseimagineseliza

Warinings: Rape mentioned, GirlxGirl, homophone, 

Time Peroid: Hamiltime

Words: 1614

Warnings: Jealous reader?

Request: Hey I was wondering if you could do a fem!reader X Angelica Schuyler based on #273 (Why don't you just kiss me already?) and/or #341? (I'm not jealous!)Thanks fam

A/N: I LOVE this request! Like love, love. I hope you like this as much as I enjoyed writing it !!

The air was cold, the cobbles emanating cool waves of air. Your were being frozen from all directions. But you didn't care, you were fighting for your rights as a woman. You were presenting a pamphlet that you had written with Angelica. Angelica. One of your closest friends. Your heart swelled and shattered in perfect sycronisation at the mention of her name. You desperately wanted to court her, but it was just impossible that the two of you should ever marry.

You loved her, it scared you, but there was no denying it. You loved the way she felt against you, soft and warm and rounded. Her embrace was a better fix for the cold than a blanket during winter, her touch burning the skin where the two of you came into contact with each other. She started a flame inside you, her words often inspiring you to action. You watched her in awe as she spoke so passionately about your cause, the small crowd that had gathered, seemingly interested in what she had to say. You couldn't blame them, she was simply radiant. Everything around her was a blur, the only thing that held your focus was her figure. You sighed as she paused her preaching for a few seconds. Her eyes darted down to yours, glinting with amusement.

You had fallen in love with the sound of her voice, the tune of her laugh. She smelled of lavender and honeysuckle, her scent was one that you had memorised. You loved the way her hair curled around her face, soft and dark. You loved the way her skin glowed under sunlight and moonlight and candlelight or no light. She just glowed, her image occupying your mind constantly. She was an angel to you, it was her name after all. Angelica. You loved her, and your heart broke everytime you saw her. It was an oxymoron, being a woman in love with another woman. You were consumed with the joy of being in love but drained by the utter impossiblity of ever being anything more than friends. You couldn't stop staring at her, your eyes were permanently locked on her. You probably should have worried about being caught or accused of being homosexual, but you found yourself not caring. It was love, and no matter how hard you had once tried to suppress it, it had resurfaced. You didn't understand how anyone could have something against that.

"Y/N?" Angelica said, shaking your shoulder. You looked up, jumping a little. "Are you alright?" she laughed. "Yes," you responded slowly. Shaking your head you continued "I seem to have zoned out." She smiled, her eyes brightening as she giggled.

"I am going downtown with my sisters, will you accompany us?" She asked, offering you her arm. "Why but Angelica, the sun is setting. Don't you have to be home soon?" you replied, a teasing smile on your smug face. You took her arm as she glared at you jokingly. "Careful," she warned "you're starting to sound an awful lot like Peggy." You laughed, hitting her arm lightly. You slipped your arm from hers before grabbing her hand. You picked up your skirts, breaking out into a run. You laughed as you dragged a groaning Angelica behind you, rushing towards her carriage. "We're going downtown," you sang, squeezing Angelica's hand. She rolled her eyes at your foolishness as you opened the carriage door, though you could see the grin on her face.