A Women (PhillipxReader)

A/N: Sorry been in hosptail anyway no more about me on to the ONe-Shot

                                                                Vote, Coment and Follow

Tumblr User: Saving-My-Legecy

Waring: Sexism, etc.

Time Peroid: Hamiltime

----------

Ask : Hi! Could you please do a Philip Hamilton imagine for me? Thank you!

For:

Word Count: 1438 Words

Trigger Warnings: Abuse, Blood, Bruising

Phillip Hamilton x Reader

[ Name ] was a woman in a man's world. She has learned that the odds are never in her favor, and she has learned that through pain and suffering. She is the perfect wife on the outside, a politician's wife. She is known for keeping her tongue at bay, and smiling through everything. Gritting her teeth and lying, ignoring all the comments, the touches that men give her. [ Name ] was good at that. She always keeps her head above water, making sure she doesn't drown.

She was the perfect wife for a man like him. He was a wealthy merchant. The way he got his money was dirty, through the selling of humans. [ Name ] had married him when she was younger, and only did so for her parents. She held no love for him, only a thick disdain. Like tar and cancer. Her relationship with him was like a cat to a dog. They needed one another, but she hated him, with every fiber of her being. But her parents. They needed the funds. They were simple characters. Farmers and this war had taken a toll on them. So she did what any woman would do, she opened her legs and weaved lies. She told him how she thought he was a gallant man. And how he was so influential and powerful.

The silverware clattered to the ground as she looked at her husband, quite alarmed, and snapping her out of her daze. She had spent hours making sure everything was to his tastes. They lived in a grand mansion, a beautiful place. But he had never seen her smile, nor had she seen him."I want you to stop talking to Phillip Hamilton, he is nothing but trouble. Shooting his mouth off and saying that he's just like his father," he sneered his eyes glaring at his own wife. "He is just like his father, a man whore, I don't want you talking to him," Biting her tongue. She had no choice. This world was not built for women, she was a woman living in a man's world.

Yet, she ignored him. Foolishly. She met Phillip again on the streets, "How have you been?" Phillip asked gently touched her face as a gentle smile found it's way of hers. How she wished to kiss him once more, they used to share gentle kisses. But now they were careful. His hands were warm and soft as she closed her eyes and let out a breath. How desperately she wanted to relieve her stresses onto him, but as she fluttered her eyes and looked into his innocent ones, she knew that she could not.

"I've been doing perfect," she responded giving a smile as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. Phillip didn't respond but gently kissed her forehead. How she wanted to relish in this moment but she pulled away, "Phillip," she warned out as a flash of hurt appeared across his face.

Seeing the hurt she reached out to him trying to console him but he took a step back, he gave her a smile and nodded, "I know, I didn't mean to overstep my boundaries with you," he took her hand and kissed the top of it. [ Name ] gave him a look of longing and it did not go unmissed. The two gathered themselves together, they stared at each other like they were desperate to drown in each other's eyes.

"Do you want an escort to the market?" Phillip asked holding out his arm as she gave a slight chuckle, placing her arm against his she replied, "Yes, why thank you, Mr. Hamilton," Phillip shook his head his bouncy curls falling into his face as [ Name ] gave a slight giggle.

"So what do you need to buy today?" Phillip asked as [ Name ] picked up two ripe apples and handed the correct sum of change to the man in front of her. He responded with a thank you as she gave him a smile. Placing the two round apples into her basket she faced him.

"I am here to buy some necessities, you don't need to escort me anymore, I appreciate your concern," [ Name ] stated curtsying slightly the rich silks of her dress almost getting tarnished by hitting the muddy floor. Phillip gave a chuckle as [ Name ] quirked an eyebrow, his laugh was infectious, for she felt her own lips curling up in a smile.

"Does something amuse you?"

"You amuse me,"

[ Name ] felt her cheeks flush as Phillip shook his head, "My mother always told me to escort a lady to her house when it is getting dark, and it will be getting dark soon." So the two spent the day at the store. Giggling and laughing to their delight. They shared warm kisses under the sun away from scrutiny. They hugged, and kissed some more. Drank wine under the setting sun. She forgot about her husband's looming shadow and danced in the light. She could feel Phillip's warm inviting breath of fresh air, and now it was getting dark. Time for her fantasy to end.

"Did you enjoy the day My Lady?" he asked as [ Name ] giggled and nodded, she approached the steps of the mansion as he gently kissed her knuckles. His lips brushing against them for a second too long. [ Name ] scurried back up her stairs as she took a glance back to see Phillip staring at her. Closing the door she found her husband.

[ Name ] yelped in surprise as he grabbed her wrist, crushing it. The apples and eggs fell to the ground, "S-Stop!" she demanded as her head whipped back, she felt the ring on his finger cut deep into her cheek. Blood rolled down her face as well as angry tears.

"After your betrayal, you do not get to order me around," he snarled out tossing her to the ground, her hands braced the fall. Her wrist aching in pain. "I told you not to see Phillip Hamilton, and this is how you repay me? A smack in the face?" he snarled as she opened her lips to respond, but she felt the harsh smack on the other side of her cheek. This time, he used his unringed finger. A low sob left her throat as she tried to get away from him, scrambling. Her back hit the wall as his eyes narrowed.

He grabbed her hair as she gripped the marble, trying to make him stop. "I LOVE HIM!" she yelled her voice shaking as he stopped. She had made a terrible mistake, she was hysterical. Sobbing. Crying. [ Name ] had told him the one thing she wished she could take back. The night was a mess. It ended with his last words being ; "if you don't end it with him, I will kill him." And she knew her husband would.

The next day she met him at the market as planned, [ Name ] was shaking as Phillip gave her a joyous smile. "Phillip," she whispered quietly as he saw her face. Gently he touched her, his eyes glowing with worry and anger. "Phillip," she stated as she cut him off.

"I cannot meet you anymore," she stated gritting her teeth.

" [ Name ], what are you talking about?!"

"I cannot meet you anymore, I will not be seen as a whore, fraternizing myself with you," she snarled out, her heart breaking. She could see him visibly flinching at every word that she said, "I am a woman of money and niceties, while you are simply a bastard's son," her tone was sour as she closed her eyes. "I want nothing to do with someone as low class as you,"

"Money has changed you!" Phillip affirmed raising his voice but her eyes continued to stay shut. "Take what you said about my father back," he hissed grabbing the front of her dress. But [ Name ] didn't respond, "You can't end it like this," he whispered quietly. "Please," he begged his voice breaking.

[ Name ] finally opened her eyes, as she nailed the last nail in her own coffin. "Phillip Hamilton, you will never live up to your father's legacy, so stop trying. Stop pretending, stop deluding yourself in your father's footsteps. You are an idiotic man, and stay away from me." With that, she turned around and left leaving her heart behind her