Masturbating (Lams)

A/N: Hi hanks for so many reads love ya'll all

Warning: NSFW, Masturbating, Lams, MxM, Sex mention,  

AO3 user: Tomorrow_RiseUp

Time Period HamilNow

_________________________

"Bye," John mumbled against Alexander's lips, the shorter of the two groaning as he had to pull away. If they continued, Alex would be late for work, and they certainly did not want to repeat what had happen last time. Alex had received more than enough embarrassment when he came into the office late one day, in disarray, and received multiple whistles and much teasing when his workers noticed the blossoming hickey peaking from the top of his shirt.

When he retold the story to John in their bedroom, John couldn't help the smug grin that appeared in his face, which was later replaced by a look of complete pleasure.

Alex grabbed his coat from where it laid in the sofa, and swiftly kissed John once again. He pulled away, and breathlessly whispered, "see you later."

Then he walked out the door, leaving John blushing and breathing heavily. The room seemed far too hot for his enjoyment, and so he decided to take a shower.

He realized it was a wrong idea once he started undressing.

Dark bruises adorned his collarbone, the exact same size of Alex's mouth. There was a smaller trail of hickeys that led downward until they stopped in the inside of his thigh. His mind started to wonder back to the events of the past night; how Alex had trailed his tongue down his body, how he had engulfed his member with those cherry lips of his, how his mouth produced sinful sounds as John entered his hot cavern, how his nails raked down his back as their hips slammed with each other...

A small moan escaped his mouth when he entered the refreshing shower with a more profound blush, and a new problem. John let the water run down his back, eyes closed, as he felt a satisfying stinging against the raw scratches that Alexander had made. He pressed against one of the bruises near his chest, hissing slightly since this certain pain brought him a specific kind of pleasure.

John sighed as he leaned back towards the cold tiles of the shower, and tried to ignore his... problem as he tried to shower. He poured shampoo into the pads of his fingers, and thought of how those same fingers got the privilege of touching Alexander, making him produce the most unholy sounds as he caressed his body, his fingers traveling down his body and entering...

He shook his head, trying to clear his mind, but he now felt far too hot to do anything else but increase that warmth over his body. And yet, he still tried to rub the shampoo into his damp curls, scratching his scalp gently, imagining that it was Alexander running his fingers through John's hair, pulling and scratching...

Jesus fucking Christ, he thought as he closed his eyes, breathing deeply.

John finally gave up any stupid restrain he put on himself, and wrapped his hand around his hard cock. He kept his eyes closed, rubbing slowly at first, then started to speed up as he began thinking of his wonderfully hot boyfriend.

Alex, who always left bruises in his body as a reminder of their lustful acts of passion. Alex, who always knew how to kiss John to bring him the most possible pleasure. Alex, who would embrace his cock with his tight walls as John rocked into him.

Alex, who knew how to make John feel utterly and completely loved.

By this point, John was moaning as he pumped his hand up and down his cock, his other hand supporting himself from falling to the floor. He rubbed and rubbed, imagining that it was Alexander's hole that enveloping his dick instead of his hand. He imagined the sinfully loud moans that would break from within Alex as pleasure shot through his body. He imagined the scream that would erupt from Alexander as his hole tightened around John's dick as he hit his prostate constantly, and how Alex would come in a loud scream as his body trembled beneath John. The mere sight of Alexander's blissed, satisfied face was enough to make John come seconds later with a large moan, his lips forming one single name.

John came with a shout of Alexander's name against the white tiles of the wall. He slumped as he tried to regain his breathing, the water still hitting the back of his eyelids. He finally opened his eyes minutes later, and frowned at the mess he made.

Oh well, he thought, a grin on his face, it was worth it.