Seven

I crept into the library late at night, close to three am. I rarely slept, every time I closed my eyes all I seemed to see was Tyler's green eyes. I stiffened when I stepped over the threshold, my eyes locked in on Tyler's figure.

I crept around the shadows, watching him in the light. He stood in front of the piano, staring at the keys like he was afraid. I breathed in as he pressed down on one of the keys, the sharp noise drowning out the thick air.

'Play something.'

I remember a story his mother told me, about how her mate and her really fell in love over the piano. I never quite understood what she meant, until now. Watching Tyler sit at the bench, it caused my heart to clench inside of me.

His hands flew over the keys, emotion pouring out as he pressed the note into the air. He pretended not to love the music, but i didn't know why. He was beautifully talented, and never missed a note.

I stayed in the shadows long after he finished, never even missing a beat as he simply transitioned from one song to another. I made my way to the door, opening it slowly when the music abruptly stopped, and the sound of the bench screeching as it pulled back filled the air.

"Wait," his voice was deep and husky, a quality that seemed to drive woman wild. "Please stay, I'll play forever if you just stay."

I turned and smiled, shutting the door wth a soft click. I soundlessly walked the distance to stand in front of him, cocking my head upwards so I could look into his emerald irises that had such a hold on me.

"Will you sing me Frank Sinatra?" He smiled as he reached forward, grasping my hand gingerly.

"I'll do anything for you." I walked with him to the bench of the piano, sitting directly next to him. A few inches separated us, but I could feel the electricity humming in that short space.

His hands played along the keys, one of my favorite songs playing out through the air. He opened his mouth and sung to me, deep and fluid like black silk. I crumpled under it, my eyes shutting as it passed through me. I felt every emotion I could possibly feel fly through me as he sang, lowly, as if it is only meant for us, and us alone.

He stopped in the middle of a word, his fingers laced over the keys. I peered up through my eyelashes to find him looking at me, the moonlight cascading over half of his face. One side of him was dark and hidden in the shadows, while one lit up so bright as if he was the Moon himself.

I inched in closer, hearing his breath hitch as my skin touched his. His fingers slid of the keys as he placed them on me, one on my thigh, the other on my jaw. We inched together slowly, as if time was standing still and nothing could ever stop us, and nothing ever would.

His lips touched mine like snowflakes, light and feathery to the touch. I could taste his toothpaste and lemons on his lips, sending my wolf inside of me into overdrive. She howled at me, crying for the touch of her mate. I couldn't resist her, purely for the fact that I wanted it just as bad.

I pressed deeper, my hand grazing over his growing bulge in his lap. His mouth opened in a gasp as I slipped my tongue in, smirking into our kiss. The taste of lemons grew stronger as my tongue clashed with his, my hands reaching forward and gripping into his hair. He moaned into my mouth as I tugged on his curls, my fingers tracing circles along the skin of his neck.

He pulled away and trailed down my jaw, leaving open mouth kisses until he reached my soft spot at the curve of my neck. I moaned out into the open air, Tyler running rigid under me. He growled as he picked me up, swiftly bringing me down the hallway and into his room faster than I could comprehend. He ripped off his shirt before tugging off my own, leaving me in my bra and shorts. I shivered in the cold air, goosebumps prickling my skin as he trailed down the curve of my breasts. He pawed at me through my bra, causing yet another moan to escape from me.