Chapter 1

Tiannah's POV**

Growing up we never stayed in one place for more than eight months and the more we moved the more I became used to the idea of it. I used to tell myself that it was normal to move from state to state ... city to city .. house to house, of course, that idea was quickly pushed to the back of my mind every time my mom would rush home pack us up and drive to yet another who knows where. It started when I was 7 years old, I remember the day so clearly, it almost makes me relive it every time it came to mind. I was playing with our house cat with my cute little brown pigtails and pink dress on while my brother with his cars played nearby. My mom and grandmom were outside talking and I could just hear my mom crying and saying she didn't know what to do, next thing I knew we were in the vehicle starting an 11-year spree of moving everywhere.

 I'm 18 now, starting the senior year off at yet another brand new school with new faces that ill probably never see again. I hear the bell ring and gather my things to meet my brother outside to head to the place we will call home for the next couple of months. I felt my phone buzz and looked down 

Trey: Hurry tf up lil nigga

I just rolled my eyes and tried to pick up the pace for his impatient ass. I felt eyes on me and heard niggas trying to spit game. Typical shit. I've always known I was a pretty girl, I was a darker chocolate tone with hazel eyes (I'm guessing from my father) a nice little curvy figure and I always kept my hair and nails perfect in order to feel some control over my crazy ass life. I was very familiar with the typical nigga catcalls so this was very easy to ignore earning me the names "bitch" and "hoe" my favorites. As I'm trying to dodge every voice I hear I turn the corner and bump into someone .. I just knew it was about to be some fuck shit so I was already prepared to throw hands with whoever. 

"Damn shorty move out the fucking wa-" I heard the voice say before cutting off his sentence. Next thing you know I'm standing face to face with the devil himself, this tall chocolate boy with tatts and gold chains and the whole damn nine yards. His fade was amazing and he gave me this little smile to show his bottom grills. After taking all that in for a second I murmured a low "I'm sorry" and walked my ass on to the car before my brother sends the FBI looking for me. I finally found where he was and got into the car and was instantly being vented to by him. "Yo this school is a fucking joke, I've never had so many grown ass women try to suck my dick in one inning before," He said with a chuckle. I roll my eyes and laugh my brother was ALWAYS getting hoes, I mean he was handsome. He was dark skin like me and tall with hazel eyes and curly hair with braces. Girls ate his ass up at every school went to but of course just like me he stayed to himself, it was always just us. We never tried to get close to people in whatever school we ended up at to try to detach from the pain of having to move away. We learned at a very young age that attachment leaves you hurt in the end. I was about my writing and art and he was about his music and basketball. We had our outlets so we had a little control over our lives although my brother would always be this close to getting offers from schools but have to move away. He and my mom would constantly fight about it and I understood his frustrations.. I was the only one who actually understood them. "ain't shit to do around here, you ready to smoke this blunt up" he said to me. I smirked and nodded. We were always sparking up when we had a rough day it was or thing ever since we were 13 and was introduced to the beautiful plant. My brother is my best friend. He knows me like the back of his hand even though the nigga can get real annoying that's always gone be my rider. 

Dashawn's POV**

Damn shorty was bad, and I don't even just mean bad I mean bad bad. She had the prettiest eyes and that her curls were fucking amazing. "Dashawn... Dashawn!" I look down and snap back to this wack ass head I was receiving. "Yeah wassup shord ? you done?" I ask. She nods out of disappointment with the fact I wasn't fucking with it. I check my phone and got 6 orders ready to be delivered. "You gone call me?" she asks. I just look at shord and smirk walking off. I got shit I have to handle, niggas don't go time to be pressed over no female. All that call me shit. Fuck out of here. I got business to take care of. I got in the car and drove home blasting some Quavo and smoking some of my gas. Life was good for a young nigga like me I got my money, I got my weed, I got my hoes when I need them. Mom and Pops raised a hustler and since they died I been hustling harder than ever. Yet... all my brain keep going back to is that shorty ... a nigga didn't even get her name. Her fine ass just in the back of my mind... yeah fuck all that let me smoke another blunt.