Chapter 4

Tiannah POV

I woke up feeling dizzy and slowly opened my eyes , I wasn't at home and I could tell from the silky sheets I was on . Oh hell no I did not lose my virginity to no god damn stranger I'm thinking , I slowly sit up and can tell my face is a little tight like I got hit .. I loook around for my phone and can't find it I jump out the bed and grab the closet object I could that could be a weapon . I notice the clothes I'm in aren't mine and it's a big ass tee with some basketball shorts . I start to open the door when the door opens quick knocking me back " oh shit " I hear a familiar voice say . OH . HELL . NO . I look up at him and my I throw the object I grabbed at him . " nigga stay the fuck away from me what the fuck you got going on here what time is it ?! " I yell at him all at once . He looks at me gently . " alright alright I know this seems bad but fr you was knocked unconscious last night and I took you to my crib alright your brother went with Maya and I couldn't find him " .. I felt my chest tighten when he said my brother left me . " I .. " I couldn't even say anything I just froze . I got up and looked at him " thank you Dashawn .. " I said . " no problem . I ain't want nothing bad happening to you " he said looking down at me .. I stood there admiring this softness he was presenting .. " well .. I should probably head home and call my brother " I say breaking the silence . " yeah I got your stuff over there in the corner " he said . I go over and check my phone and have 50 missed calls from my brother and grandma mom . " shit " I say to under my breath . " I get my stuff and go back over to him calling my brother . Trey: YO WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!  " nigga I'm fine where tf you at huh ? Cause your ass sure left me hanging last night " Trey: .. I ain't mean to leave you foreal I was coming right back , now come tf home alright before I fucking come find you myself .. " you know the crazy thing is if it was you I'd already had been out looking for you " with that being said I hung up .. I was so hurt that my own blood wouldn't be looking out for me . I look and see Dashawn watching me . " you want me to take you home ? " I looked at him and hooded . " alright come on then " , I follow him to his car and the whole ride home was complete silence  I could feel the bruise on my face now and could tell me brother way going to freak out . We pull up to my house and I look over at him .. " thank you so much for all this .. " I said . He nodded and I got out the car and walked inside the house . I walk through the house and notice my moms not home , i go upstairs and hear banging on a door .. I walk to where I'm hearing it from and it's treys room  . He really fucking a bitch while I'm out basically missing .. damn idk where tf my brother went on some real shit . I debate if I'm going to knock on his door and as soon as I'm about to knock the door flies open and I see that bitch Maya standing there with one of his shirts on. She looks at me and smirks and walks past me " baby you want something to drink" she yells back at him . I look at him and I'm ready to go off . " you been acting like a straight bitch ever since she came around nigga " I said to him . " nigga how cause I'm actually doing shit and living life I'm tired of every time we move I have to stand right by your side and can't have no females around while you be finessing these niggas and shit " he said back. I could feel my blood start to boil . " so you telling me that I can't be yo sister and be around you ? Cause you wanna fuck with little hoes " I say . He finally looks at me and squints his eyes . " how the fuck you get that bruise " he said getting up . " nigga why the actual fuck do you care you just basically said you ain't wanna be my brother no more " I could feel the tears starting to burn my eyes . " that ain't even what I said little girl " he said . " oh so now I'm just some lil girl to you , alright bet nigga when she trap your ass don't fucking come running to me asking for help or none of that shit . I turned and left the room going into my room . I laid on my bed and just burst out crying . I didn't want to lose my brother .