Chapter 2

Tiannahs POV**

Ugh first full day at this wack school, most my teachers weren't even here yesterday so I already know they are going to be on that "Please stand and say your name" B.S. I make it to my first class and sit in the front row, headphones in waiting for class to begin. I feel someone behind me tapping on my chair with their foot and try to ignore it but the person keeps tapping harder and harder obviously trying to get my attention. I look behind me calmly as possible and notice its the same nigga I ran into yesterday... great. I roll my eyes and turn back around. He pulls one of my headphones out of my ear and I almost spazz on this nigga "mm got a lil attitude I see" I just smirked and looked at him. "You should stop trying it's not going to work," I said. He chuckled "what's not going to work shord?" he asks. I hate that fucking word "Shord" like can niggas not be more typical with spitting game. "First .. don't call me shord and second whatever you trying to do it's not going to work," I say back. "what makes you so sure a nigga trying to do anything with you," he says clearly indicating it hit his masculinity a little too hard. Probably used to getting whatever he wanted out of any girl at this school. I turned back around as class was starting to begin. She goes through her little roster checking off all the faces she knows until she gets to my name and I see her look around and then lay eyes on me... fan fucking tastic. "umm ... is it Tiannah?" she asks. I nod slightly praying she was not on no middle school shit. "Welcome to class, would you like to stand and tell us about yourself," she says trying to be friendly. I just shake my head and look down at my notebook trying to be as small as possible and continuing with my drawing. She takes the defeat and starts her lecture going on about politics or whatever so... tiannah, that's your name" I hear a whisper in my ear. I move forward slightly not liking the feeling of his breath on my neck. "yeah why is it important" I quietly snap back. "Woah shorty... I'm gone need you to watch your tone of voice with me cause you don't know who the fuck you talking to" he says quietly back all in my ear again. This nigga really lost his damn mind. I just watched the clock every so often waiting for the period to be over. The bell finally rang and I got my shit and quickly got out that room. I stopped to add some more water to my water bottle I look up and see my brother walking over and smiled he looked very happy. "what did you do" I say smiling at him. He smiles back "nothing shorty". Then all of a sudden I feel a hard ass smack on my ass. Before I could even react to the situation Trey had the nigga pinned up against a locker ready to knock him out. "aye man, chilllll it was a fucking joke bro I ain't know that was ya girl the nigga just wanted to scare her ass" the dude began rambling. "Trey cools it, nigga the fuck you mean the nigga just wanted to scare me you think this shit cute but it's fucking not so go tell whoever tf they better be ready get they ass beat and that's stamped," I say all in this nigga's face. The nigga moves away and walks down the hall fast asf. "yo bitch ass better not touch my sister again nigga" Trey yells at him. I grabbed my bag off the ground mad as a bitch like niggas really this childish out here for no reason. "aye lets get the fuck out this fuck ass school" Trey says as he puts his arm around my neck. " don't worry little jit long as your brother around I ain't about to let no nigga snatch you up, remember that" he says. I sigh and nod smiling "yeah Ight nigga," I say chuckling. This really my best friend only normal thing out of my fucked up life.

Dashawn's POV**

This little girl got a fat ass attitude with me today, nigga me? ... Dashawn. I ain't never let no female come at me like that sideways. I couldn't just let her bitch me like that so I paid Craig 30$ to go smack her ass. Then this nigga come back like he fucking saw a ghost. " ayo I ain't got shit to do with what you got going on, deal with that shit yourself " he said. " fuck are you talking about" I looked at him sideways . " she got a brother, and he was right there when I did it " now this nigga really got me mad because who tf does that in front of another nigga shit was just supposed to scare shorty on some childish funny shit. " what tf did you say yo " I asked him. " I ain't say nothing but that I ain't have nothing to do with this shit" he said. Now I know shorty ain't dumb and she probably knows I set him up to do it. "if I got to kill this nigga because of you that's on yo hands, " I said and walked away. Ion think his pretty ass would do nothing anyways but just in case I ain't showing no fucking mercy. Cause when a nigga disrespect me that's a whole other level of disrespect in my book.