Chapter 13

tiannah POV*
I wake up screaming , I had dreamt about his death again the last thing he told me and the ring on my finger that he gave . The father of my child is gone and I'll never be able to face up to tell what happened to him. Suicide . He didn't want me to hurt anymore so he took his own life to save my own. Dashawn reaches over and touches my arm " are you ok ? " he asks . I sleep with him when trey goes over to Mia's just so I'm not alone nothing more nothing less . " I'm fine " I say . He sighs " fine don't tell me but I'm here " he says. Ever since Keshons death he's stopped trying for me he's stoped admiring me like he used to yet he's so protective . I don't understand him but maybe one Day I will . " Dashawn I'm cold .. " I say . He gets up and a few seconds later he's back with blankets to cover my baby bump and me. A couple of months ago I wanted to get out of here and now I would do anything to do so to have a better life for me and my little one , I smile and rub my stomach the thought of having a little me running around is the best feeling ever being able to just hold and kiss on someone so little a pure. I here the door open down stairs and hear trey yell up to us , " y'all better not be fucking " he yells . I laugh and see Dashawn smile a little . Trey has it in his mind that me and Dashawn will end up being together in the end but I can't see it because we've gone through it already and it just doesn't work. I try waddling my way up and Dashawn chuckles at me " here shorty " he says helping me up. I smile and go downstairs with the blanket over me " why you always so god damn loud nigga" I say to trey . He laughs " girl everything loud to you , I had to make sure you can hear me over the moaning and shit" I rolled my eyes and hit him . Ain't nobody in here fucking now where is my niece" I say. I see maya come in with her car seat and some bags . I look at trey "what's going on ?" I ask. Now he know damn well I don't like this girl and what she did to him I don't even get how she still in the picture. "Look ti , Zari needs her mom and Dad in one house Ight so we gone just kick it here in my room" he says. I roll my eyes "whatever" I say.  " look i don't need you stressing ok" he says. I cross my arms "I'm not stressing I just don't trust her" I say looking at her. "Tiannah you don't need to trust her but I do she's the mother of my child" he says. "You didn't even know you were the freaking father until after all that shit she put you through" I say. "People forgive ok tiannah maybe you need to do the same" he says looking at Dashawn as he comes downstairs. " what's good , what's up maya ? " Dashawn says. " hey d " she says . " want me to show her upstairs dawg ? " he asks trey . He nods and they both go upstairs with Zar. Trey looks at me " look ti , he been there through it all for you and the child that's in your stomach it's not healthy for a child to not have a father figure to look up to and you're going to need that in your life tiannah" he says. " don't tell me what I need in my life , I don't need a man I can do this by myself" I say. He sighs . " Ight ti just know we here for you " he says kissing my forehead. He goes upstairs and I hear Zari start to cry. I go and sit on the couch and turn the tv on to watch anything to get my mind off everything else happening in my life.

Dashawn POV *
I've tried so long for her to realize that I am the one for her. I love the shit out of shorty but she's just stuck right now it's like her feelings are off . I just want to kiss and hold her and tell her everything gone be good rocking with me . I know she want to move away and I need to get us all out of here there's so many memories that she just don't need to be lingering on her. I go downstairs and see her sitting watching tv I go over and sit next to her and she wipes away her tears . " ti.. " I say. She looks at me and just starts bawling and hugs me . I feel her pain more than she understands and I just hold her a nigga just holds her. " d-Dashawn I'm sorry for everything I knew it was you from the beginning I just couldn't see it at first " she says . I make her look at me and just kiss her that's all a nigga can do I feel her tears on my face and can tell she's been craving it for a long time now. She climbs on top of me on full attack mode. I flip her on bottom gently " nah shorty you not controlling this" I say smirking . I kiss on her forehead the go down to her neck she moans gently . She pulls at my shirt and I take it off , I slide my hand on her breast and push against her kissing her passionately. She moans into my mouth and grips my arm tight I hear her whimper and slide my hand down to her underwear , she's wet as fuck . " Dashawn wait " I hear her say " what's wrong shorty " I say. " i - I think that my water broke " she says whimpering . Oh fuck .