Chapter 9

Tiannah POV

I can't believe myself , I really can't believe myself . DASHAWN ? That's really who I wanna fw , nah can't be. But yesterday ... felt so good . I couldn't do it he causes too much pain . This morning I woke up and seen he had left , and I actually felt a way . Bitch you better suck that pussy shit up , graduation was tomorrow and I didn't want no type of wounds or anything put on my body before then. I hear trey moving around downstairs & go to ask him about yesterday . As I go downstairs I hear him speaking on the phone " you won't fucking take my child away from me , you hear me I swear to god , you already to fucking far along to be talking about abortion " I stand still and listen to more. " girl I don't care , you gone deliver my baby and hand it over and it's off your hand , since you don't got the time to take care of it " .... " man fuck you , I'll be there later to discuss this shit " I hear him put his phone down and I go down further to see if he's ok . "so .. it's yours " I ask .. I just see him nod slowly . " I knew I shoulda fucking wrapped up , but nah the stupid bitch talked me out of it ! How I'm supposed to take care of a baby tiannah ? I can't do this shit by myself " He says with a cracked voice . I go over and hug him . " trey you don't have to do this alone , im here for you through whatever , you know that " he looks at me and nods . " alright , well .. she gonna find out if it's a girl or boy tomorrow , a nigga is terrified .. I don't wanna fuck it mup like dad " I just look at him he never mentions our dad . " you'll never be like him .. " I say softly " I know that for a fact " .. my phone starts to buzz and I answer
" hello ? "
~ hey beautiful what you up to tonight ?
It was Keshon .. I smiled st the thought of him " nothing much , what's up ? " I asked
~ there's this venue I want to check out , you down to come ?
" hell yeah I am " I said smiling like crazy I hear him chuckle a little
~ alright I'll pick you up in about half an hour
" okay see you then bye " I said hanging up I looked at trey and he gave me this look " going out with one of your boyfriends " he said with a laugh. I looked st him in shock because that means he must've heard me and Dashawn . I punched him in the arm and ran upstairs to get ready . I was probably never going to see Dashawn again anyways. I got ready real fast putting my hair in a messy bun with some jeans and a nice shirt that has my back out . " ok you're not going to even remotely think about Dashawn today " I say out loud to myself . I hear the doorbell ring and go downstairs to answer , I see Keshon with a pink shirt on , jeans and his hair braided back . Mm , he so fine. He smirks at me just looking at him , I roll my eyes and smile . " hush " I say heading to his car . I get in and we head to the venue graduation was to be held . " alright I gotta take measurements to turn in to the school for the banners and shit " he says . I nod and sit on a ledge . " I brought my speaker you can play some music if you want while I get these shits done " he adds handing me his pill . I smile at him " thanks Keshon " I say . He starts going around the Venue and I turn on some sza of course . I lay back on the ledge and look up at the sky casings there was an opening. I guess I drift off and wake up with his lips gently kissing me . I kiss him back and gently grab on to his face , I never felt this way before I truly felt good around him . He stops kissing me and just looks at me with them big green eyes . And gives me this smile showing off his grill .. " you the only girl I ever felt this way around ti " he says . I blush and look away " just I'm just an average girl " I say . I hear him chuckle " well you see I don't believe that one bit " he says moving the hair out of my face . " you're far from average baby girl " with that being said he kisses me again , the kiss began to get more passionate and he wraps my legs around him . I hear his phone start to buzz and he doesn't stop to answer , he moves his hands down to my waist squeezing a little , he starts squeezing a little hard and I wince a little . He steps back and his phone buzzes again , he looks at it and takes a pill out taking it . I'm watching him and he just seemed so , gone at the moment . " hey is it fine we head to my dorm my roommate needs me to grab something , it's fine if you don't want to I'm don't wanna make it seem weird or anything " he says . I look at him and smile . " I'll come " I say . He smiles and we head over to his dorm , once we are inside I see his dorm and it's awesome the anterior is amazing it's like a little man cave . " you can sit on my bed if you want to " he says and goes into another room . I sit and look around , something shiny catches my eye in his night stand , I don't wanna be nosey or nothing .. I open it a little bit and see it's a gun .. oh fuck no .. this nigga can't be in no gang .. well I can't really judge .. since .. well nvm . He comes back out and I can tell he saw the fear on my face , he comes and sits on the bed .. " what's up ? " he says . " nothing " I say smiling . " you know I haven't felt this way about a girl since my mom died .. " he says . I look at him .. " I'm sorry to hear that " I say . " gang shit really ain't no joke .. they will take everyone you love if you want out " he says .. I nod " I understand .. my dad .... he um .. he was in one .... it destroyed us ... " I said to him . He looks at me . " How so? " he asks . I have never opened up to another individual about my dad ... even my mom and brother . " he just .. he wasn't right ... he let things happen to us that was unbearable . He'd let his members hit me ... use me .. " I say .. " I'm sorry " he says . I smile . " with you I feel safer " I say . He comes closer to me and kisses me softly . I could get used to his lips .. he began to add tongue and the kiss got deeper . He laid me back on the bed and kissed on my neck I let out soft moans and my head was spinning , he took my shirt off and his , he slowly got me naked and my mind was racing .. I don't think I was ready to do this yet... he's kissing on my neck and I'm naked underneath him . I hear his phone start to buzz again and he ignores it . He starts to squeeze on my wrists pinning my arms over my head . I let a moan out and " not now Keshon- I wanna wait " I say softly . He keeps going and unbuckles his belt moving himself close to in me " Keshon.. no " I say . He pushes into me and I let out a whimper . " ouch ... please stop ! " I say trying to move away . I hear him groan and start to stroke more and more . I couldn't take the pain and I felt helpless . I couldn't believe this was happening . All the memories came back to me as a little girl and I'm crying now. He finishes inside me and gets up . He looks down at me and he's eyes aren't even green anymore ... there dark ... I get up and put my stuff on quickly and run outside . It had started to rain so I was alone trying to find my way home , my eyes red and I was crying and I couldn't think straight .... never would I ever think I'd be ok this position again .. I sat down on the side of the road and just cried ...

Dashawn POV
I'm driving back from the trap and I see her on the side of the road I know it's her because her bun , I pull over quick and get out . " TIANNAH ! " I say . She looks up at me wnd I just look at her , her makeup is running she was half dressed .. the first thing that popped up in my mind was something I prayed didn't happen to her ... cause if I did ... I will kill that nigga