Chapter 5

Tiannah POV

I put makeup on to cover up the bruise I had on my face for school . I put my hair in a messy bun and some ripped jeans with a adidas sweater on . I really didn't want to be at school , I saw Dashawn at school and he just kinda gave me this look and I couldn't help but feel helpless to it . Trey took that girl Maya out to lunch today so I was stuck at the wack ass cafeteria alone. All of a sudden Dashawn comes and sits next to me . " how is everything shorty?" He asks me . I just look at him . " you want to go out somewhere " he asks .. I think a little and nod slowly . He put a smile on his face and got up . " Ight let's go " he says and we walk out to his car and 15 mins later we at baskin Robbins laughing and having a good time . " alright so like , imma be real with chu shorty you had a stank ass attitude when we first met , is that some time of mechanism you use to make these niggas go away ? " .. I look at him and smile a little " well yeah I mean like I ain't really into the whole relationship thing because I'm always moving and shit ain't gone last too long with me so why waste they time you know ? " I say looking at him. He just staring at me now. " well I just want you to know none of this scare me because I'm a real nigga " he says smirking

Dashawn's POV

This girl was perfect , she just like me in a way . I took a break from the lab since the night that Franco and showed up at the party . Supposedly the nigga that was trynna rape tiannah was apart of his gang . So shit been getting a little crazy and cautious lately , but when I'm around tiannah , I just feel like shit just gone be straight . like she takes away all the pain from the past . I been getting to know shorty finally and it feels good . I ain't never had no soft spot for no female but her .. she special and I can feel it. " lunch almost over whatchu wanna do next shorty " I ask . She looks at me and makes this face like she's thinking. " I think I left my keys at your house the other day foreal " she says . I kinda hesitate because I know for sure I have shorty her keys back then kinda realize she just wanna see the crib . " alright bet let's get it " I say and a couple mins we pull up to the crib . I see her face looking at the house . " it's so pretty " she says . I smile . " took a while but it's straight " I say . We go into the crib and she looks around in the room for her " keys " . She looks up at me and smiles " I swear I left them here " she says . I chuckle and pull her to me . " shit you not slick shorty " I say smirking . I hold her face gently and kiss her softly ..

Tiannah POV

Omg , I am not kissing this man in his house right now . I am such a liar I knew damn well my keys was in the bottom of my bag but the way this boy was looking I couldn't help it . Feeling his lips on mine was one of the best feelings I've ever felt . He slowly dropped his hands from my face and gripped my ass firmly . The kiss started to get more intense and his tongue was sliding into my mouth . I feel him pick me off the floor and walk over to the bed and place me down gently . I know I should stop him but something just telling me not to .. he starts to kiss on my neck and I let out a soft moan . I couldn't stop him from sucking and licking on my neck it just felt too good . I put my hand on his bulge and realize he is huge . I stop kissing him and look at him . " what's wrong.. we can stop " he says . I just look at him and shake my head .. " I've never um .. done this before .. " I say .. he looks at me in shock " I think that's sexy " he says . Just then we hear a knock on the door . " god damn " I hear him say under his breath . I look at him and smile " it's ok you can get it " I say. " aye you stay yo fine ass right there alright " he says looking down at me. I hear him go downstairs and then silence . I hear him coming back up the stairs slowly and I look up and see a nigga pointing a gun to his head just smiling . " well well well , you was busy with a lil hoe I see " the nigga says . I'm just in shock and look at Dashawn infuriated. " aight nigga she ain't got nothing to do with this " Dashawn said . " ayo shut yo bitch ass up nigga " he says . He got his eyes glued on me and licks his lips . " aye shorty , stand up " he says . This nigga can't be real .. " bitch stand up ! " he yells pointing the gun at me . I stand up fast & Dashawn steps to the dude . " aye nigga you ain't gotta do this alright I'll give you whatever tf you want alright just let her gone bout her business " he says . I can feel my eyes start to tear up and the guy looks at me and laughs . " tears ain't gone stop you from doing this job shorty " he says unzipping his pants . " man don't do this fr .. " Dashawn says. He comes closer to me and grabs my hair and pulls hard whispering in my ear " get down Hoe " ... " please please I-I dont want to " i can't believe this my mind was spinning , he pointed the gun to my head now with more precious . " do you not realize I will kill you " he laughs . He looks at me and I can tell he was mad as shit , he grabs me and pushes my face down on the bed . I just close my eyes trying to struggle free .

Dashawn's POV

I can't believe I got her into this , seeing her face pale and eyes watering was the worst feeling I've ever experienced . She's just lying there helpless and I'm frozen watching .. she ain't deserve this . I hear the door bang and the nigga just throws her down and dips out the room , " y'all say anything and I will kill you and everybody you love " the nigga days before leaving the room . As soon as he leaves I run over to tiannah and help her cover herself up . Thankfully he ain't do nothing to her , she looks at me and gives me this look and gets up running out the house . " wait tiannah! " I say running after her. " no stay the fuck away from me everytime I'm around you something bad happens and you just sat there , you ain't even try to help me .. " she says with tears pouring down her face. " man I can't wait to move from this place you ain't shit nigga " she says and walks away . You might think I'd go after her and try to make things right but this has happened before and chasing don't lead me no where but through a painful journey . She could never be with me and my dumb ass thought she could