Chapter 6

Tiannah POV

*5 months later
Finally , we getting the fuck out this place , everything been chill now I don't talk to Dashawn anymore and really I think he been doing perfectly fine with it anyway he got another chick he be around all the time. I'm in my room now listening to some sza and putting stuff in my suitcase. I hear my door open and look up seeing my brother standing there " what's good lil jit " he says . I look and half smile " nothing packing shit up , what's up " ever since that day we ain't really been as close and he always at Maya house anyways. So really it's just been me. " let's go on a walk or sum " he says & I can see that something on his mind and stressing him . I get up and put my slides on. We start to walk around the neighborhood and just talk about random stuff like school and teachers and shit . " so um , ti we might be staying here a lil longer " he says . I just look at him confused . " why would we be doing that ? " I say . " look it don't matter bout all that alright just we are ma and gma gonna go on head to Pittsburg they said you had to stay for me to stay" I just look at him cause this nigga wasn't telling me what the fuck is going on . " so we just gone not leave even though you know everything that's happened here to me , you know I hate it here and you know that it's not safe " I ask . " look ti you be doing your own thing now and I respect that I know you wouldn't put yourself in no dumb ass situations after you left that dumb ass nigga " I look at him and snap . " first of all nothing woulda happened to me if you ain't have that stupid lil hoe ass girlfriend of yours " he stops and just looks at me. " you know what I don't even know y I try with you no more , yeah you fucking right she is a Hoe alright she cheated on my ass for the 5 months we been together and I just found out , but I can't fucking leave because she's pregnant and there's a slight possibility she could be carrying my fucking seed tiannah , so you know what you right I let another female in and she fucking broke me but I don't see your ass trying to figure shit out with me" I'm just in shock trying to take everything in and he just starts walking back to the house . I can't believe that bitch did that to my brother. It's not like I didn't warn him..

Dashawn POV

" damn dashawn you the best " she says looking at me . She puts her hand on my chest and falls right asleep . I smirk because that a1 dick put her ass to sleep real quick. I wouldn't call her my girl but she be holding a nigga down when needed. I had gotten over the whole tiannah thing but sometimes when this girl look at me I see tiannah looking at me and it kinda fucks me up . I see her in the halls and I know she not happy but I know she safe so it don't really effect me as much, I get up and put some boxers on heading downstairs for a drink . Just as I'm headed downstairs I hear a knock on the door , god damn who here I'm thinking . I open the door and it's tiannah . My heart drops because I'm only in my boxers and she looks down at the ground as soon as she notices . " I'm so sorry , I just - I'll go " she says she begins to turn and walk away and like an extinct I grab her arm gently . " what's wrong ? " I say looking at her. Just then I hear syd come downstairs " Dashawn you coming back ? " she says . " yeah yeah I'm coming girl hold on " I say trynna close the door so I don't start no shit. I look back and ti just lookingh at me " look I just wanted to know where that ole girl Maya live at , she got a lot of explaining to do to me or shorty Finna get rocked " she says . I look at her confused cause she looked mad as shit at the mention of Maya . " she stay on 26th " I say. She nods , " thanks " and starts to walk away again I'm watching this girl leave again and it's like dejavu I want to chase after her and hold her and do whatever tf she want , but my pride to strong for that so I just close the door and proceed to go upstairs for round two with this other girl.