Chapter 15

Tiannah POV*
My baby cj was starting to try to talk now , you'd just be laying with him and he'd just start babbling just trynna tell his mommy he love her . I️ lay and watch him sleep , my sweet little angel. Dashawn spoils the hell out of him boy let me tell you want to take him everywhere. He's back to being his old hood ass self hanging around his old homies and drinking and smoking a lot. We not together but we together I guess you can say. The game is what he's good at and that's what he grew up around so that's always gone be in his life whether I approve of it or not. He knows not to bring that bullshit this way though I tell you that shit. Cj starts to whimper a little and turn waking up , I smile and pick him up laying him on my chest. Now for me I don't really have that many friends and I start college classes next week for this community college up the street and I'm so nervous to be leaving my baby at home with trey until he finds a job. My mom and grandma send us money monthly for rent and bills due to the fact trey wants to stay for little lovely Zari who just turned 1 and running around the house everywhere. I hear a car pull up and know it's Dashawn from the music , he becomes my peace of mind once he steps through these doors but on the outside that nigga is not the same. "what's good little family" he says coming in the door. I motion for him to hush cause my baby still sleep on my chest. His eyes widen and he smirks a little "my fault" he whispers. He comes and lays his head on my shoulder and I smell the weed all over him. "It's nap time, huh?" He says. I move him off my shoulder "boy you need to shower didn't we talk about you coming in here smelling like that around my child" I say whispering loudly enough so he knows I'm not fucking playing with him. He rolls his eyes "man girl you tripping it ain't even that loud it was one hit"he says. I shake my head "if I can smell it then it's loud" I say. " you just mad you ain't have none cause you always in this damn house" he says getting up. Oh here we go. He always expect me to go out with him and do shit that I can't just do no more I have to think about my little cj and it irritates my soul that he don't get that . "Nigga nobody wanna be on the streets all day like you" and as soon as I said it I knew I hit a nerve. He just looked at me. "These streets is my home , these streets is what I grew up in , Ight ? So judge me however the fuck you want tiannah but you don't know what the fuck I've been through" he yells making Cj jump and start to cry. By the time I looked back up he was out the door. Niggas boy you tell them about themselves and it's damn near world war 3 in this bitch. Maybe I went to far but the love I got for this nigga I don't want to end up waking up seeing he dead on the news I don't want to have my son make a connection with someone who might end up dead in the streets.
Dashawn POV*
I was 4 years old when I was chilling with my pops in the car listening to old school jams and eating candy bars outside of the little corner store , my pops was that nigga back then he used to trap hard and make bank so that me and my moms was living good , we never went hungry we never went without water whereas my cousins used to beg to stay over our house so they could get a little bit of our heaven , I never realized how good we had it until the day they robbed my pops and shot him in the chest while I was sitting in the passenger side of the car.. I never been so scared in my life my old man bled out and died in that seat ... my moms and me had to move had to sell our house and moved into a bad neighborhood , she started gambling trying to get us some money and got addicted to heroin , i came home from middle school one day and my mom was hanging from the door .. needle in arm .. I had to move in with my aunt but she had 6 other kids so getting around by myself became what I did , I hustled by myself I made my way to the top in these streets by myself just like my old man had , and I started living lavish for myself . Never have I ever not hustled so this falling in love shit and settling down ain't hitting Home with me in my book. I love tiannah and that little boy like my own but watching people that I love die is something that has pained me my whole life and if anything was to happen to either one of them because of my decisions or my choices out on these streets I don't know what a nigga would do you feel me.. shit easier when you independent and living for you but when you got to live for others that's when that shit just makes everything worse .. and I don't wanna feel that kind of pain