Chapter 8

Dashawn POV
I woke up numb almost , the pain in my side hit me as soon as I tried to move out of my position . Where tf am I ? I look out the window and I can tell its around 5 . I sit up and look around at the house . Fuck . Everything was hitting me now .. Sydney .. dead . I couldn't shake that scene out my head , I hear someone coming and lay back down . I look up and see tiannah in the most beautiful dress I've ever seen .. she looks .. amazing. I hadn't even realized she was talking to me I was just craving every inch of her. " Dashawn , are you ok ? " I finally heard her say . " yeah shorty in straight " I try to sit up and wince in pain . Fuck . " she squats beside me and lifts my shirt looking at the wound. " I'm not no god damn nurse either nigga idk why you came here " she says but I'm just looking at her . " I'll be back in a couple hours don't do nothing stupid , Trey is in the back please don't do no dumb shit " I just chuckle . " well you know me " I say trynna smile . I hear the door ring and her face just lights up . She stands up and straightens her dress . " you look nervous " I say with a slight chuckle . " I - I've never been on a date before like this .. do I look ok ? " she asks . I couldn't even believe she was asking me this. I want to tell her she looks beautiful I want to tell her  she looks perfect but a niggas mind ain't built like that . " you straight girl " I say . She does this lil half smile and walks to the door opening it. I see this nigga , lightskin nigga . " wow tiannah , you look beautiful " he says to her and she smiles and blushes .. my dumb ass could've gotten the same fucking reaction .. they leave and I'm just stuck . Why is it so hard for a nigga like me to show affection to a girl they'd lay a nigga out for... ?

Tiannah POV
I'm so nervous around this nigga , my hands feel all sweaty and shit . " you ok baby girl ? " he says with a smile , we are in the car headed to this beautiful Chinese place that I've heard a lot about . I nod and smile . " I'm fine , just a little nervous " I say blushing a little. " well you don't have anything to be nervous about alright miss tiannah ? " he says . " alright .. " I say . We get to the restaurant and he's such a gentleman he opens the door for me and makes sure I'm straight before himself.  Everything is just goin perfect . " so what degree you thinking about majoring in " he asks . We were talking about his college and how he likes his classes . " I've always wanted to be a nurse " I say smiling a little . " and here you are getting more and more attractive " he says smiling . " I just , since I was younger I've always wanted to help people because of my da- um ... nvm " I say .. I can't believe I almost told this nigga about my past .he grabs my hands and looks at me , " you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to .. alright baby girl ? " .. I look him in his beautiful green eyes and nod. They were calling me and I was calling back . After an hour and a half of conversation we headed out to walk around downtown. He put his hand around my waist as we walked and he pointed out places and told me about just random things. Every other hour he took these little pills , he was just so swift with everything he did . " it's getting a little dark do you wanna head home yet ? " he asked me . I look at him " I don't want to but I probably should since we got a guest last night " I say rolling my eyes . He chuckles " ahh is it one of those type of guests " he says . I laugh and nod " alright then , let's go head then beautiful " we head back to his car and head home , once he pulls up he hops out and comes to open my door . I get out and he looks at me with this look of lust . I smirk " see something you like Keshon ? " I say . He grabs my waist and pulls me to him while he leans back on the car . " all night baby girl " he chuckles and smirks. He leans down and kisses me softly and when I mean softly I mean homeboy lips was like some pillows. He slowly slid his hands down to my ass and squeezed . I accidentally let out a soft moan . He smirks and bites my lip softly , pulling back . " you lucky you need to be home " he says . It's taking me every ounce to not invite this nigga in my house and get my back blown out. I bit my lip , & kiss him one more time and turn and head to the door. I can sense him staring at my ass the whole way up the stairs . Tonight was one for the books .

Dashawn POV
I lay back down and pretend I wasn't just watching her crave tf out this nigga while he grabbing on her ass . That shit supposed to be mine . She comes back in all smiling and shit and I'm watching tv . " have a good night ? " I say half way sarcastic . She looks at me and tries straighten her face . " it was great actually " she says . My face tenses up and I just look back at the tv I needa get out this girl house but my place literally a fucking crime scene right now and cops probably trynna track my ass down and all types of shit I don't even know where to begin with my situation. " oh your brother headed to Maya house btw something about paper works coming back and shit " she nodded . " finally " she says . She takes her heels off and goes to the back room , I'm ready to dooze tf off then I hear her come back over to me . " uh can you help me undo this drsss , Trey not here to help " she says . Mannnnn , this some teasing shit right here , I unzip her dress down and can see she has on this pink laced thong . Literally almost choke on my own saliva she so god damn sexy . " thankss " she says hold it up and goes back the room . My dick is on hard like a mf right now . I wait a lil while then go stand and go back to her room slowly holding my wound . I hear shorty letting out soft moans and shit through the door . she is not fucking fingering herself while I'm in this house . I open her door slowly , & get a peak of her sexy ass . " Dashawn " I hear her moan . SHORTY MOANED MY NAME . I knew she wanted me I knew I wasn't tripping she trying to cover this shit up w that lightskin nigga . I knock on her door softly . I hear her shuffle a lil   " come in " she says softly . I walk in and look at her " you good I heard you call my name I was on my way to the bathroom " I say trying to a lil slick but not to obvious . " oh ... nothing..  , I was just ... making sure that was you .. " her lying ass says . " you sure you good " I say walking over to her bed . " that nigga ain't do nun to you tonight did he ? " I say . She chuckles and smiles . " nah he didn't " I'm standing right next to her now . " tell me something tiannah ... why you keep trynna hold back how you feel for me ? " I ask. She looks at me and is shocked like she had nothing  to say . I put my hand on her thigh . " you needed some help with that right ? " I slid my hands down to that wet ass pussy and rub on her clit . She automatically tenses her body , I'm watching her body jump and shake ass i rub on her clit . " fuck all that " I say under my breath . " I pick her ass up and start kissing on her lips and she returns like she been yearning it . I put her up against the wall and lift her on my shoulders and eat that pussy like the last supper . I smirk as she pulls on my hair and tries to push my head away , her moaning starts getting louder and louder till she cums all on my tongue  , I lick and slurp that shit up and lay her back on the bed . I knew her ass was drained . I kiss her forehead and turn her lamp off . " sleep tight shorty "