[four] My, My, My

James pulled up to an old sketchy looking building, which was surrounded by fields and farm animals. He parked the car and looked at me, while I scanned the area. 

"Interesting place for uh, an office?" I questioned him, he just laughed. 

"Yeah it's a shit show, I warned you." He turned off the engine and opened his car door to step out, I followed him out and up to the barn. There was a white garage door in the middle of the building, and a small door to the side of it. James grabbed some keys out of his pocket and unlocked the small door. He opened it and I stepped into the barn, which was even worse on the inside than on the outside. There were no decent walls, there were stuff and equipment laying everywhere. It looked like pure chaos. 

"Yeah, I told you it wasn't going to be pretty." James sighed and walked over to a wall with a decent number of US flags hanging on it. "You guys really love America huh."

He shrugged in response and grabbed his phone out of his pocket, checking it for a while. In that time I looked around me again, taking in everything. The whole set-up of this operation looked shit, which was odd. James his set-up back at the appartment was everything but shit. Everything looked like it was put together in a hurry.

"Asher, one of our editors is going to be here in a couple of minutes. He'll show you the ropes on our editing style." I nodded, understanding that it wouldn't be just simple editing.

"We're probably going to need you on filming duty as well because we just don't have enough people right now. It's probably smarter to not show you in our videos, because of the fact you're only going to be helping us out."

"Otherwise we'll be flooded with questions of who you are and when you're suddenly gone, we're going to have a comment section of 'where's, Robin? " 

I nodded, it would probably be smart not to get too involved in this thing. Because I wouldn't actually stay for a long time. "I don't really care either way, but if you think that's smarter than I'm all for it. You're the boss."

We heard some knocking on the door of the barn, and James made his way over there. "It's Asher, he doesn't have a key yet." He explained and opened the door for him. 

"Hey James, how is it going." A blonde, younger looking guy emerged from outside, he had a somewhat deeper voice. "Hey Asher, thanks for coming in earlier. This is Robin, whom I told you about." 

The blonde guy named Asher made his way over to me and politely shook my hand. 

"Hi nice to meet you, Robin, I'm Asher."

"Nice to meet you as well, Asher." 

Suddenly a ringtone went off, and James quickly grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "It's Brett, I have to take this. Can you explain her eveything we do here?" James asked Asher, before walking outside of the barn.

After an hour of Asher explaining their series, and what they exactly do here on the channel - which was quite a lot to be fair. He wanted me to start editing on a video, it was a reaction type video. Asher stood next to me for a while, explaining what to do and giving me pointers. It went fairly easy, as editing came naturally to me. There were a lot of weird camera zoom-in's and effects I had to put over them. And ofcourse the logo outro, and the name boxes. But in a short while I understood most of what I had to do. 

"I can see you have experience, this is going to be easy for you," Asher said while he went to sit down at a different computer. 

"I hope so because it's my job. I edit for another youtuber." 

"That's cool, do you do anything else or do you just edit all day?" He asked, sounded genuinely interested.

"I occasionaly stream on twitch which is also fun, but apart from that, nothing else." He nodded.

"Do you work here fulltime?" I asked the boy.

"Yeah, I do. It's hectic but really fun to work with those guys, I've learned a lot already." 

After a while of editing and chatting with Asher about almost anything you can think off - Pets, video games, movies etc. We finished our individual video's,  just in time for Aleks to come in. 

"What's up, guys! Oh, James, I have all of my amazon packages so we can film." Aleks just got in and was already thinking of the next video to film, which I could respect. Behind Aleks another guy walked into the barn I didn't recognize. The guy had a hat on and was wearing a sweatshirt. The guy looked a lot younger than the other people here, even younger than Asher. 

"Alright that's great, Asher, Robin, did you finish the videos?" He asked us and we both nodded, and Asher added a yes in response. I saw the younger boy looking at me, with a confused look on his face. 

"Did you guys hire someone new?" The unknown boy asked. 

"Oh yeah, forgot to text you. That's Robin, she lives with me and agreed to help us out for about a month." James explained to the boy and he nodded. 

"Alright, Hi I'm Trevor." He said to me, 

"I'm Robin, nice to meet you."

"Okay so, Trevor you're filming, Asher you are as well. Robin, you can stand with either one of them to learn. " Aleks spoke. "Grab a camera just in case." He told me and handed me a camera. I decided to stand by Trevor because there was more space on his end, and Asher ended up sitting down in a chair anyway. "You know how these work or do I need to help?" Trevor asked me, and I shook my head. "No, I've had one of these before. I'll make it work."

He nodded and went to test the audio, making sure all of the mics worked. I carefully paid attention to what he was doing, and occasionally asked him a question. When everything was explained and ready to record, we got in our places and started recording the two boys on the cow couch.