Summer of 2013 (o2l dirty fan fic)

Chapter 1

I was working at the frozen yogurt place when I saw them.  One of them looked up and stared and I smiled and I asked them if they needed anything five of them said no but the one just keep looking at me. When they were done and about to pay they said who is paying they all looked at the one who kept staring at me and they said "JC you said you would " fine fine when he slid his card in and I had him sign  the receipt and they walked out.I glanced at the receipt and I saw the name and number I quickly put it in My phone and continued to work.

Chapter 2

When I got home I quickly got out My phone and texted the number.I got from a boy named Jc.  I said this is Mia from Munchies. I got a reply oh yeah immediately sorry I kept on staring at you but you are really beautiful and I was wondering if maybe you want  to get together and go get some Taco Bell or something. I thought it would be Okay so I said yes and we made it for tomorrow at 12. I told My sister over dinner that I won't be home for a lunch and she asked me why and I told her I was meeting someone named jc caylen and her jaw dropped You are going to lunch with Jc caylen. from Oursecondlife I can't belive it OMG . At that time I didn't. know that they were a toothbrush channel.

Chapter  3

When I arrived at taco bell I saw him there waiting when I walked in he said his name again and we started talking.He told me him a d the five other guys do a YouTube channel called Our Second Life. I told him about My sister and how she had freaked out about that.When we finished he said he wanted. me to come and hang out at the house tomorrow and meet the boys I said I would after work around 5  he gave me the address and told me he would see me tomorrow and got in his car and drove off. When I got in My car I pulled up Jc on YouTube and watched one if his videos I found him very funny.When I got home but sister jumped and asked me how My lunch. was I said well. And I would see him tomorrow again.I fell asleep dreaming of My future.

Chapter 4

I got to the house and when I got there there were 7 guys there one I never recognized and the others know witch I did recognize. when I was done meeting them Connor Sam Kian in which had a girlfriend Andrea Ricky and Trevor but the one other guy who I didn't know stared at me very wierd his name was Jerry. The boys asked if I wanted to go swimming I said yes I lived in California so I always mostly had My swim suit on.  I said let me go use the rest room first and JC told me to go use the one in his room which was upstairs a d the first door to thee right.Jerry told him he would show me and jc said to just come out back when I was done. Jerry went first I followed.as he led me into the room I got a weird felling that was when be pushed up against me and started moaning. I was really scared as I was not a virgin though.He got ducked tape and put it on My mouth and pulled out furry hand cuffs.He pulled off his shirt and pants reviling his cock to me he then pulled My swimming suit off and slowly making his way down My body.I let out a slight scream and then he touched My clit and rubbed it I have to admit it felt good but I was to scared he put his hole fist in me pumping fast then I heard the door open and Jc was standing there staring.

Chapter 5

Jc pushed Jerry off of me and punched him and told him to get dressed and get out.he took the ducked tape from My mouth and he didn't even look at me he wiped the tears and then I hugged him even though I was naked I hugged him. because he saved me.He told me he would drive me home and that he would come pick me up so I can get My car tomorrow before work starts. I just nodded.I was glad that Jerry didn't get inside me I went out back to say bye to the boys.They asked me what was wrong and Jc just said please not now. and they said bye..While In the car Jc asked if I was truly Okay and if he hurt me I said that yes I was fine and he didn't hurt me he said Okay Andre was sorry that that happened to me and I just hung but head and cried silent tears. When he pulled into My drive way he got out of the car opens My door and smiled at me and that smile warmed me up a bit then Kissed me on My forehead and a electric. charge went through me. 

   End of Part One part 2 coming soon: )