Didn't see that coming

"Hey Sam i would like to introduce you to..." Scott couldn't finish by the time his brother cut in.

"Hi I'm his brother Kevin and your name is Sam the one Ian wants right?" He was standing up akwardly at that.

"Yeah thats me i guess." He steped forward and took my hands. I felt a shock go through my body and by his face lighting up I could tell he felt it too.

"I'll protect you no matter what happens I'll be right here by you side." We got closer I don't know about him but i felt almost a pull toward him. When we were so close it was like i couldn't hold back.

*cough cough*"Um others in the room" Mike was on the bed hiding his eyes behind his head.

"Sorry." I took a step back ,but not too far back just enough to not get cought up in it again.

"Same here. I have to go any way." Kevin let go of one of my hands.

"But..."

"Don't worry I'll be back no matter what i'll allways be close to you no matter where I am." Kevin gave me a pek in the cheek and held my hand till he got to his car. No one was around. So he pulled me close rapped his arms around my waist. There was a bit of hight diffrence so he lifed me up the rest of the way and gave me a soft and pationate kiss on the lips.

He got in his car closed the door. He hooked the horn and turned the car on. He backed out and drove toward his house.

I did it I have finished one of my goals but, It felt like a hevy burden I felt attacked to him like I could never see him get hurt. I walked back into the motel room. I didn't even bother that Breanna was out sitting on one of the beds.

"Ok back to talking about Ian. Can you handle that Sam or are you too out there right now?" Mike was on the bed other bed across from the door.

Scott was at the table. "So you and my brother finally I have seen him for over 60 years be depressed and now he has found you his soul mate."

"Yeah I'm in the right state of mind to talk about Ian." I closed the door and went to sit next to Mike on the bed.

"He could be a threat to all of us that protect you." (Mike)

"To my family and you guys now that Kevin and Sam are soulmates." (Scott)

"I never thought of Kevin being in danger because of this." I got up and paced around the room thinking.

"Well he wouldn't want you hurt now that you are together." (Scott)

"You guys would protect eachother no matter what." (Mike)

"I know I feel so attacked to him but to see him in the line of danger I can't do that." I walked to the door and opened it. I made up my mind to keep Kevin safe. So I'll take a walk.

"I'll go with you." Breanna got up and got across the room in 2 bounds. "I owe you."

"Fine but, you have to agree with me on everthing. Got It?"

"Got It" She sounded happy.

We left the room.