Getting Away

We were about give or take 12 miles away from the motel. We were heading the oposite way from every thing. My idea was to get as far away from Kevin as posible so that he doesn't get hurt or worse killed. It was hard to leave Kevin but, it was harder to imagin him dieing because of what happened. Because of me. I shead a couple of tears.

"So where are we going?" Breanna has been walking silent next to me.

"Away from here." I looked forward a tear still rolling down my face.

"Wait why you just found your soulmate?" She walked in front of me to stop me.

"Because where I am Ian will go. So if I leave here that takes my soulmate, Mike, and the rest of Scott's family. If you don't like it then tuff go back." I pushed her out of the way.

"So what's your plan?" She resumed her place at my side.

"To get away from here. Didn't I point that out?"

"I know that I don't have to sleep but, what about you?"

"I'll crawl up on the ground and pass out."

"You can't do that no I have some money stored away we will stay at a motel. I do have to eat or drink some time and so do you."

"Yeah well we can hunt as we go I don't mind eatting your animal scraps and as long as your with me you'll drink animal blood."

"I can live with that. When you are going to eat are you going to change?"

"No I can't do that because then Mike can see where we are and will come for us. I don't want him to come."

"I can tell. What happens when Ian finds us?"

"I'll kill him."

We where 4 cities over by now. It has been about 1 and a half since we left. We stopped at a small motel for me to get 4 hours of sleep. We stoped to eat about an hour ago.

"So are we only going to be walking in woods?" Breanna was walking 2 steps behind.

"I feel peaceful here like I know my surronding." I felt somthing in the woods and it wasn't human, animal or wolf. It was a vampire and one that was very mad at us. I could feel the tention. "Stop someones here."

"Where?" She was tense.

"Good job! You could be a scientist. Now now Breanna what are you doing with a wolf that has dead writin on her forehead?" He was in the branches if he wouldn't have talked I would have known for certain from his smell just like Breanna I would never foreget that stench.

"I'm fixing my mistake of following your sister by helping my new friend."

He jumped down from the branch he was sitting on. He back handed Breanna and she flew into a tree. "Your a trader!" He picked up a sharp stick.

"No I'm not I made peice with everyone but you you will be one person noone will foregive you...." She didn't finish in time before Ian stabed her.

His torso was turned halfway around. His hands in the shape of claws. "Your dead meet you no good dog." He bursted into a full on sprint headed dead on toward me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about killing off Breanna but I have been planing ahead and thought this the best plan for her.

Check out some of my friends story and refer me to dome of your friends

<3 you all that stay with me and my story thnx and wow over 300 reads thnx