Chapter 2

"So this is the house we have been staying at." I was out by a great oak tree that was in the back yard.

"Are you sure that I'm aloud to stay here? I mean I can always leave and go somewhere." Kora was half behind the tree and the other half out in the open.

"Well I don't know if your aloud here but, I have a nice type of hold on my soul mate and he loves me enough to probably let you stay here." I walked closer to the house with Mike behind me.

"I don't know about this whole thing. What if they don't like me?" Kora was out in the field.

"Hey who is your friend?" Kevin was standing next to me all the sudden.

"This is Kora." I was holding my had out to Kora.

"Who is this hotty." Kora went up to him and put her hands all over Kevin.

"Umm..." I felt my body shaking all over.

"I'm kind of with her." Kevin removed Kora's hands and put his arms around me trying to keep me still.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry about that I didn't know." I was still hot headed so I couldn't really talk to her right now.

"Well Mike why son't you take Kora inside and get her set up and I'll stay here with Sam." Kevin didn't move.

"Alright I think I can do that." Mike put his arm on the top of her back and led her to the house.

"Hey you OK baby?" He turned me around and looked at me in the face.

"I will be. Why did you say I was kind of your soul mate. I am your soul mate." I was really mad and I felt like I was just taking it out on him.

"I'm sorry if you want me to i'll go in there and tell her that we are soulmates. Heck I will make a big scene out of it." He started to head to the house. I started to laugh and jumped on his back taking him to the ground.

"Why do you take things over board?" I was on his back and he was face down in the dirt. He flipped me on the ground and flipped over. Then he picked me up and put me back on top of him.

"I take things over board what about you miss over reaction." He was laughing at me.

"I was not over reacting." He gave me a stern look. "OK so I need someone to take out my anger on someone and I aimed at the wrong person."

"OK but, now your cooled what do you really thing of her?" Kevin was holding my waist.

"Well I think that we could really help her. I feel really bad. Her soul mate is was killed by her pack and she was shunned." My hands were resting on his chest.

"Well I don't believe that her soulmate is dead. That's just a lie." He was rubbing my arm.

"What do you meen don't be so mean."  I hit his chest.

"Well she hit on me." I gave him a wondering look. "You don't see Mike hitting on any one do you? No thats because he lost his soul mate and won't be able to feel any thing for a girl again because he already lost the one that matters to him most. She wouldn't have hit on me if she had truly lost her soul mate."

"Well then why would she lie to me? I would have let her stay with us if she would have just asked." I put my hand over his which was now laying on his chest.

"Maybe she didn't know that. She was scared and didn't know if you would say yes with just telling you about her pack so she had to through in something about her soul mate." He was rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"I don't know maybe she lied because of something deeper."

"Maybe but, we'll never truly know until we talk to her and ask why she lied." He was right I just didn't want to admit it. I liked her but, I knew somthing was fishy about her.

"Well maybe we should go talk to her." I tried to get up but, he pulled me back down. "What."

"Well I thought that you might want to talk about that house you wanted." He gave me a smile.

"Yeah. I would love to talk about that." I put my hand back on his chest.

"So what kind of house do you want?" He placed his hand back on mine.

"Well maybe an old victorian house would be nice. I want it to have a balconie too. Oh and an extra bed room so incase we deside to I don't know adopt like your parents did." I smiled down on him.

"Maybe one day in the future we could do that. I don't really have a problem with that. As long as we don't have too leave my parents. They have done so much for me and I just can't leave them at all." He was a little worried I could see it in his eyes. He was scared I would take him away from all this and he wouldn't have a say.

"I would never ever take you away from them. I love them just because they love yo and that is one thing that we have in commin we both love you more than the whole world." I gave him a kiss on the lips which turned into a long romantic kiss.

After we were done kissing I sat there for a moment while he layed there in a comfortable silance.

"So you really do want our own house. Don't you?" His eyes were peacful.

"Yeah I would never lie to you about something like this. I wasn't kidding I promise." I tilled my head to look cute and gave him a cute smile.

"I trust you wouldn't lie to me. Lets get up and go inside so we can talk to Sasha about it."

"I would love that." We didn't move for another hour we just layed in peace not moving or talking just hppy that we had each other and our love.