Chapter 4

"So this is were we will be staying for now." Bruce didn't have to persuade my to walk now. I walked on my own with out running away. I knew that if I did run then my family and my soul mate would be dead and I couldn't have that. I don't know what he would think about me running away again but, I know he would be mad at me.

"Dad can I have the big bed room." Kora was standing in the living room looking toward a room. She was like a seven year old jumping up and down wanting something so bad. I don't know how she even tricked me into believing that she was innocent. She called Bruce dad which means that she was turned just like me but, instead he kept her and left me there to change.

"No that is Sam's room. She is new here and deserves the best. She is the youngest." He put his hand on the small of my back. I turned so he wasn't touching me anymore. I walked toward the room he said was mine. "Hey don't go in there right away. I want to catch up on how your life as a pup has been."

"Why would I want to talk to you. I had to leave my soul mate because of you, I lost my human life because of you. Every thing that has happened to me was caused by you. For some things I should be thanking you for but, then there are the bad thing that are also your fault I don't want to talk to you." I walked into the room and slammed the door.

"You need to talk to me." He knocked on my door.

"I don't have to talk to you any more than I have to talk to a plant." I jumped onto the bed that was in the room.

"Yes you do. Hey Kora why don't you go give Kevin a little visit for me." I ran to the door and flung the door open.

"No please I'll talk to you. I'll do any thing as long as you don't hurt him." I was worried about him hurting Kevin. I wouldn't like if Kevin was hurt I couldn't live with myself.

"Alright then come on out here and lets have a little talk about things." He put is arm around my shoulders and led me to the couch in the living room.

"Yeah lets talk about things." I let him guide me into sitting down.

"So how were you during the transformation? I'm so curious when I was there you were doing just perfectly better than anyone I have changed before."

"Well I don't really remember the change. Just that it was raining and painful." I put my hands between my legs which I usually do when I'm nervous or uncomfortable that or just hide my hands.

"Well it's a hard thing to forget. So you can't even tell me how you got found?" His eyes were searching for something that even I couldn't truly find.

"I remember someone carrying me into the woods away from the woods. It smells like Mike but, it is hard to tell because of the rain washing away the smell." I looked down and away from the man staring at the table.

"Amazing I can't believe you don't remember almost everyone remembers when they were created." I could tell he was very interested in me for some reason other than him creating me. Like I had a higher purpose that he believed in but, I can't wrap my head around it. "So has anything else big happen to you since you changed?"

"Just some vampire that has attacked me about 3 months ago." I sat a little awkward with my head down and hands hiding away in my legs.

"Do you have any names maybe or something else?" He was sitting at the end of his seat.

"Well I do have names..." He interrupted me before I could even finish what I was trying to say.

"Really names what were there names?" He was really into this.

"There names were Ian, Breanna, and Chelsea but, that was it." His face was shocked when I took a quik look at his face.

"Are they ok I havn't seen them in awhile. I mean they should have known that you were mine so they must have made a great friend out of you." He was a little hopeful in his voice.

"No they aren't really ok. They are dead."

"What happened to them? I can't believe this." He rocketed off the couch.

"Chelsea kind of attacked me and my friend killed him. Then Breanna switched sides to say sorry. Ian tryed to kill me but, he killed Breanna instead and then I killed him after he seriously hurt me." I was shying away from the already angery Bruce.

"They tried to kill you that makes no sence they should have known your mine from the scent." He was pacing.

"What do you mean the scent?" I looked up at him curously.

"Well when someone changes you some of there scent mixes with yours and so you amell a little like them. Why don't you go to your room so I can think these things over." I ran to my room and locked the door. I jumped onto the bed and balled my eyes out like I have been wanting to. I just wanted to see Kevin again and who knows what he is thinking of me leaving like that.