Champions!

Finn's POV

We were back from Indina and all super happy about our national win. Rachel's Dad's were out of town so she decided to host a glee party. I had arrived a little early to help set up.

"Hey thanks for coming!" Rachel said

"No prob, so what do u need help with?"

"Just hanging decorations, I already did everything else."

After we finished decorating we still had a few hours to ourselves.

"What do you want to do till the party?"

"Want to watch a movie?" Rachel asked.

We popped in some broadway musical, but we really spent the whole time making out. We ended up moving into her bedroom to finish what we started downstairs. A little later the door bell went off.

"Crap we need to get dressed." Rachel exclaimed.

"Its ok I will get it, its probably Kurt, I think he wanted to help you get ready, even though u totally don't need to." I said kissing her on the head. The door bell went off once again. "ugh coming" I yelled, throwing on my clothes again. I ran down stairs and opened the door. Kurt looked surprised to see me in the doorway.

"Of course your here no wonder it took so long for someone to answer the door"

"I just came here to help decorate" i said to my defense.

"Yah sure, your shirts inside out"

Rachel's pov

I heard a knock on my door. "one sec" i replied while still putting back on my shirt.

"Hey kurt have a seat" I said motioning to the bed.

"Not until that is washed, with bleach"

"... Sorry bout that, anyway" i said trying to change the subject " why are you here the party doesn't start for another hour?"

"To get you ready of course, I just didn't know you had company"

"Sorry, I am going to go shower" I replied while quickly running to the bathroom to hid from Kurt. I then felt giant arms wrap around me.

" I snuck in using the hallway entrance, sorry"

"I don't mind" i whispered back to Finn

I then put on loud music so Kurt doesn't hear Finn. We both take a shower together then I wrap myself in a towel and whisper to Finn to tell him to say he had gone home and just took a super quick shower.

"Hey Kurt, sorry I took so long"

"Thats ok, It must take a while when two people are in a shower together"

Damn he's good. After Finn came in saying his excuse, I told him that we were caught. Kurt then started doing my hair and makeup after I kicked Finn out. Half an hour later Kurt was finished and I had him pick out a dress. When I came out of the bathroom, I was picked up by a giant.

Finns pov

"Damn you look sexy" I whispered in her ear. She was in my arms.

"Thanks Finny"

"You are so welcome"

Kurt started fake coughing in the background.

"Sorry" I heard Rachel say.

It was time for the party to start and the door bell rang.

"Lets get this Party started!" I yelled.