Party Time

Rachels POV

By now everyone had arrived and it was time to get the party started. After a couple rounds of Karoke of Songbird by Santana, Faithfully by  Finn and I and Artrie and Brittney singing my cup, we decided to do shots. I let Puck break in to the alchol because it was that or he would break my wicked CD, which I would not allow. Santana decided to go first 'slept with finn' she said snarkley to me. Her and I each took drowned a shot. Finn shot her a death glare. Quinn went up next 'slept with puck' she, santanna and britney each drowned one. I went next 'sang on a broadway stage', I said looking over to Kurt who also drowned one. Finn decided to go next 'moving to new york with the love of there life', I thought to my self that what he said was so sweet. Finn and I each drowned a shot and then leaned over and started making out knocking over all the drinks. "No, me guesta" Santana screamed (A/N i don't speak any spanish so i apoligize for miss spelling it).

"Sorry guys" Finn and I say together. They all just laugh since they know how clingy I am when I am drunk. The night continues with a lot of making out espicaially from Santana and Britney and Finn and I. Finn and I decide to take it to my room where we stay until the next morning waking up with a big headache.

A/N sorry its so bad I dont have that many ideas so pls comment some should there be a Finchel pregnacy should there be a Finchel wedding?