Appointment

I was now 4 months pregnant. I finally stopped having morning sickness, but I was overly emotional and was constantly getting on everyone's nerves. School was going okay, but I was constantly being judged by teachers and students. I was now at a point where you could see a bump forming. Finn loved to see it and talk to the baby. Today Finn and I are going to my doctor to have an ultrasound and see what gender it is. 

"Finn, are you ready yet" I shouted. I was in the kitchen grabbing a water bottle, while Finn was still in our room getting ready" We left and headed towards the hospital.

"So I was looking at venues in Lima where we can have the wedding and I was thinking we could do it in Kurt and I's parents back yard" Finn said "I figured it would be easier to do it in Lima and our backyard is big enough and not to mention, but it would be way cheaper than renting out a space"

"I don't know" I replied "I love the idea of having the wedding in Lima and a outdoor wedding sounds great, but I don't want to inconvenience Carole and Burt"

"It was actually my mom's idea" Finn admitted

"Well in that case I think its a lovely idea" I said while giving him a kiss. "So I guess we found our venue!" 

"Guess so" Finn replied. We made our way into the hospital and headed into the waiting room. A couple minutes later we were called into the doctors office and I sat down. The doctor put the gel on my stomach and an image came up on the screen.

"So do you two want to find out the gender now?" The doctor asked 

"Yes" Finn and I said looking at each other.

"Ok well congratulations, you guys are having a girl" The doctor says smiling. 

Finn and I lean down and kiss each other. "I love you so much right now Rachel" Finn says "And you too, my beautiful daughter" Finn says and kisses my stomach. 

"We love you too" I say. We get copies of the ultrasound and send one to all of the glee club (and mr. shou of course) and our parents. We Skype our parents to tell them in person (or as in person you can get when you aren't in the same state). Our parents were very excited and wished us the best. Kurt got really excited so he can start shopping for her and the nursery. 

The next day we went to a stationary store to order the invitations. I can't believe in a mounth and a half I will be a Hudson.

A/N kinda a filler sorry. Anyway keep on reading I promise it will get better :)

As always please comment and suggestions (or criticism) and vote!