Prologue

Magnus Chase POV

Today I was invited to meet all of my cousin Annabeth's friends at a camp for Greek Demigods: Camp Half-Blood. I still can't get my head around all of this Mythology business (Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, oh my!).

Nevertheless, I'm still going to drive their camp on Long Island with my friends from Hall Nineteen (except for TJ, who said that he needed to keep up with the battles and stuff), along with Blitzen, Hearthstone and Samirah.

Yesterday, I explained to them what was happening and where we were travelling to, but I made sure to leave out the Greek mythology. Annabeth and I promised to keep this to ourselves until everyone had met each other and everything had been explained.

Now that we are going to start our 'road trip' soon, I can't help but wonder: "What if they don't like each other and wage war?" and "What if I'm imagining all this?". In the end, I just shrugged it off and got everything ready - hoping that these peculiar thoughts weren't true.

Alex Fierro POV

Magnus just told us we were going to meet his cousin, Annabeth. I mean, it's cool and all, but on such short notice - it doesn't seem like something Magnus would typically do. He literally just came up to us at breakfast and said:

'Hey guys, we are going to Long Island today. I don't know how long we are going to be there for, so pack your stuff.'

(Magnus: Okay fine - I might have not explained as well as I thought I did)

It seemed like something was troubling him, I decided that I was just being stupid and pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind. I need to focus on the problem at hand, which is: 'How the heck am I going to pack for a trip where I don't know how long we are staying?'- a novel by Alex Fierro.

-One hour later-

I finally decided to just put my whole wardrobe and all my belongings in a bag... Great organisational skills Alex!

Magnus POV

It seems like we are all ready to go, let the trip commence!