Chapter 2

Ellies P.O.V

As Im serving my next costumer I can feel his warm brown eyes burning right at me. He was really annoying me by this point. When Ive  finished serving, I turn back to him, "look what do you really want?" I nagged at him "I already told you" he said grinning but his smile is so perfect.

Brads P.O.V

"Look what do you really want?" She asked me. "I already told you" I said in reply. Shes so stunning and her smile is perfect. "Come home with me?" I said
"What, no I don't know you sorry."  "I see you everyday!" I told her. She looked at me strangely again. Why does she keep looking at me weirdly? I asked my self, its kinda sexy though. I just want to take her home, I want her to myself. The things I could do to her. I didn't even notice but the whole time I've been dreaming, Ive also been staring.

Ellie's P.O.V

"Ok your starting to weird me out now!" I said laughing "I sit at the same table everyday!" He told me. "Please come home with me, I want you!" He pleaded. Part of me wanted to go home with him but the other part of me thought he only wanted me to go home so he could have sex with me.

Hello again, I know this is small but I've been busy I thought I'd update though so you don't get bored, for whoever is reading this...... Thank you!!!

Also follow my account @runaway_bradd on Instagram ❤❤