Chapter 7

Brads P.O.V
As I woke up, I realise Ellie is no longer here. But I already miss her, I miss her smell her touch. Please don't tell me Im falling for her, this has to be a fucking joke?? I can't be falling for her, I only want her for sex.

Ellie's P.O.V

I walk home as fast as I can so he doesn't realise Im gone and follow me home. But as soon as I walk though the door I'm asked all sorts of questions like where were you last night? Why didn't you come home? I can't be dealing with them right now. All I'm thinking about is Bradly. I run myself a bubbly hot bath so I can try and clear my head and get rid if his touch and his scent that lies on my bare body.

"Beep beep" my phone goes off so I quickly turn to look at it, being careful to try not to drop it in the bath.
MESSAGE FROM BRADLEY: where are you princess?
Oh fuck I say to my self how did he get my number? I question myself. I tried to get away from him not have him nagging at the back of my head. I ignore him and put my phone down.
"Beep beep" my phone goes off again
MESSAGE FROM BRADLEY:
Don't ignore me princess!
I felt like I now had no choice but to reply.  Im at home Bradley! I called him Bradley as I knew he would get turned on by that. In a way I was kinda glad he texted me cause then at least I knew he was thinking about me. But dis he miss me like I seemed to be missing him? Even though he only wants to have sex with me? He was angry you could tell in his voice and his actions.
MESSAGE FROM BRADLEY:I crave you
I got out of the bath dried my hair did my make up and quickly walked to brads.

When I got there I started to debate weather I should really be here, but I knocked on the door anyway "hello daddy" I said he grabbed my by the arm and pulled my into his house.

Hello guys, really hope you are enjoying this I know it's not that good and it's probably quite boring, but let me know what you think ❤️❤️