Chapter 4

Brads P.O.V

Finally she agreed to come home with me. Shes not going to know whats hit her. Im going to make sure she enjoys it.

Ellie's P.O.V

After my shifts finished, I pop in to the loos to quickly change in to my jeans. I take my long blonde hair out of its scruffy bun and brush out all the tangles, I apply a bit more mascara before walking out. I look over and see Brads already waiting ready to go. I smile and walk over to him "You look lovely" he told me. "Erm thanks" I looked and smiled before walking out the pub doors.

Brads P.O.V

I didn't lie when I told her she looked lovely because she did. Shes fit what else can I say, I only want to have sex with her. My plans not to fall in love with her, so I just have to pretend for now so she thinks that I like her "so" she said "so" I said back she laughed "how far is it" she asked "how far is what?" I asked "your place yanno?" "Like 10 mins away" I replied.

Ellie's P.O.V

"Like 10mins away" he told me I was starting to get nervous. Ive never been asked to go home with someone before, what if he doesn't even like me? All these sorts of questions were going through my head, especially as I feel like I've never actually seen Brad before!

Follow my Instagram if you want @runaway_bradd ❤❤