Chapter 10

Bradley's P.O.V

She was looking at me worriedly. "Don't worry princess" I reassured her. "But let me get this straight" "So when I fist saw you, I admit I found you so fit but thats all I only found you fit. I wanted to fuck you, you to be like me sex partner. Ive fucked plenty of other girls in the past. I got what I wanted and then left. But with you I feel...... different. The first time I fucked you was enough, I was getting ready to leave you." She had a shocked expression on her face but I needed to tell her. "But something made me realise that I needed you, I craved you. You're not like the other girls. The second time I used the rope and collar and forced my member inside your mouth. I tried to persuade myself that this was a load of bullshit and that I didn't love you, I wasn't falling for you. But the truth is I do, I do love you and I have fallen for you. And its taken me to have sex with you twice to realise that your different from the other. Your like no other. When you told me that you thought you loved me, I didn't want it to be true because I didn't want to love you, but you telling me that made me realise that I do and I need you. You go for a second and I already miss you. I love you Ellie!"

Ellie's P.O.V

Hearing some of that stuff hurt like mad. But I knew he wanted me for sex. I don't really know why I fell for him either but theres just something about him. "Im addicted to you" I say but I don't feel embarrassed saying that. I leap into him arms and started kissing him.

I love him and he loves me!