Chapter 12~

AUTHORS NOTE:
IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WATTPAD HAS BEEN HATING ME AND NOT WORKING. ALSO, I CHECKED AND SAW 800 VIEWS
LIKE OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. BACK TO STORY.

Samuels P.O.V
I sat George on his bed and began to walk to my own. George grabbed my collar and pulled me back. He pulled me inches from his face. My face turned crimson red.
"G-Georgie, you're drunk, you don't know what you're doing. "
"I know exactly what I'm doing~", with that said he leaned forward and kISSED ME! I was deeper red but kissed back. After a few minutes be pulled away to breathe. I smiled and he smiled back. I admired him for a few more minutes. He layed down pulling me with. I did not resist. He wrapped his arms around me and drifted to sleep. I wasn't that tired but his rhythmic heartbeat lullubied me to sleep.

Georges P.O.V
I woke up with a terrible headache. I looked at the clock. 7: 45am. How did I get here? I was drawn out of my thoughts by a soft snore. I turned my head to see a sleeping Sammy. He was adorable when he slept. He gently opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Hello Sammy!"
He looked around and jumped out of my bed. He grabbed his shoes, my jacket, his bag and practicality ran out of the dorm before I could say anything. I sat up, putting my hand on my head, and read the note I left Sammy. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. All the memories came flooding in. The 'studying', the alcohol, the kiss. That's why he left.....because I kissed him. He didn't have feelings back. Yes, I'm gay, hip hip hooray. I ruined my,only chance at love. Good job George! I don't understand why I'm so sad. Tears began to fall down my face I've messed up....