The end~

Triggers: inferred cutting
George's P.O.V
I raced to Charles's place. I knocked on the the door and a tired-looking Aaron stuck his head out. He was his roommate/my friend.
"Geor-"
"It's Sammy- Samuel!!"
"What happened?"
"H-He broke up with m-me!"
"What?"
"D-Did I stutter?"
"Actually, y-"
"You know what I mean! Samuel broke up with me for no apparent reason!" By this time, I way crying.
"Oh... I'm sorry, George.."
"I loved him! You hear me? I loved him! I can't believe he broke up with me! Goddamnit!"
The tears fell faster and faster. I didn't bother to stop them. He let me in and I told them about everything. If anyone else was there, they would have thought I was a madman.

The next few week was terrible, for me at least. Sam had gotten a girlfriend. Her name was Sarah Hemming, or something like that. He seemed happy..., I wasn't.
He moved on so quickly..., I didn't.
They were a cute couple. I had to give them that.
My father hadn't bugged me for awhile, surprisingly. Though, I asked if I could move back to Britain. Two weeks until I could return. The 'lost' prince shall return! Sam was out with her most of the time so I spent many hours alone in out dorm. Especially in the batgroom, but he didn't have a clue. I know it is stupid, but it is tempting after everything.

The last week of school.

A lock of people began packing there things, including I. I know I would regret this but I put a note card in Samuel's stuff that had my address and phone number on it.

Samuel's P.O.V
I took myself out of his life.
He left and I allowed him.
He's happy now, right?
Of course I still love him.
I was tempted to write, but I just couldn't.
I took myself out of his narrative.
I took myself out of his story.
That's where it ends.
I'm sorry I took up your time.
Goodbye....

[~The End~]