New Information

Jughead's POV

Once again, I sat under the tree. The one thing that wouldn't try to hurt me. My eyes scanned the green and yellow leaves swaying in the breath of the wind. I've been sitting here for hours now, just watching as the sky got bluer and bluer. The wind brushed past me. I could tell it was getting much colder especially by the lack of hours in a day and the amount of leaves on each of the tall standing trees.

And there it was, dusk. The sky was a beautiful purple and navy blue. I smiled slightly. The sky draped over the entire town and forest giving it a pinkish hue.

I could feel my phone continue to buzz in my pocket. The buzzing has kept going ever since I got here. I decided to look at the phone. But my expression went dull as I saw all the text messages from mainly Betty, Veronica, and Archie.

18 new messages and 4 missed calls from: Betty

• Jughead, Archie is worried about you, text me back soon? :)

• Jug, Archie is kinda freaking out here, he won't tell me what happened...

• Oh, Jug, please text us back.

So on and so fourth she rambled on how Archie seemed worried about me. What would he think I'd do? Drown myself where Jason died?

8 new messages and 5 missed calls from: Veronica

• Hey. Archie's pretty upset, no idea why. Call him if you can.

Like he has the right to be upset, he's the one how blabbed me and Betty's secret. I rolled my eyes at my phone. I looked at Archie's contact and my heart stopped for a split second.

62 new messages and 41 missed calls from: Archie

How much time did he even have on his hands to try to contact me this much? My phone is probably going to have a seizure cause of all his calls and texts.

• Jug, text me back please! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.

• Please tell me you're okay?

• I'm worried, please call me-

• Jug, I was a dumbass just let me explain...

• Tell me where you are, it's been hours.

• Let me talk to you, please, Jug.

My eyes read across the tiny blue screen. I decided I should just text him back after all his effort.

To: Archie

• Leave me alone.

I pressed the little blue send button and stared at the phone as the blue send bar moved across the screen.

As soon as I put my phone down, it sounded like my phone committed suicide. My hand brushed over the screen and saw about five more messages from Archie.

• Jug I'm so sorry but where the hell are you?

• Just tell us.

• We're all getting worried sick.

• C'mon I know it was an ass thing to do but you can't ignore us.

• Please.

I just stared at the phone emotionless. I just don't get why they were so worried. I got mad and needed to cool off.

To: Archie