The Mele, god its weird to say that

Faith brought me a spare blanket from her space. I had called it a room, and she had looked at me like I had three heads. Elecontrollers's terms are really messing with my head. Just like Mele. That's the worst. Anyway, before I go on for hours, I'm going to get back to the now. Faith also lended me a pair of light blue jammers, elecontroller pjs. She had a yellow pair on. I fell asleep on the bottom bunk a little later, and had a weird dream.

A woman was sitting in front of me. She had red hair and blue eyes. A man walked over with a pink cup in his hand. He handed it to me. His golden eyes and dark hair were contrasting. Inside the cup was water. "Don't drink yet. Wait for us to finish speaking." The woman said. I placed the cup on a light brown coffee table in front of me. "Larababy," the man said, "We're going to send you on a trip to the nore world. You're going to leave tonight. You can't bring anything with you though. Okay?" I nodded. "Why? Will I see you soon?" The woman let out a sob. "Mommy?" The voice was coming from me. "I-I'm sorry Lara. Yes, we'll find you. We'll come to you one day. I promise." The man took the woman's hand. "Lara, we love you." The woman now had tears running down her face. "Mommy, please don't cry. I love you too. Why are you upset? Why do I have to go to the nore world?" She wiped her tears and took a shaky breath. The man spoke. "Mommy's not upset. She's crying happy tears, because we love you so much. You have to go to the nore world becasue we want you to be safe. We love you, and we don't want you to get hurt. Now, drink your water." I took a sip, and the world around me went black.

I woke up and banged my head on the top bunk. "Ow." I said. I thought about the dream I'd had. How strange, that they had different color eyes and hair. I thought that an elecontroller could only marry someone of the same element. "Good morning Larabelle!" Faith called from the top bunk. "Hi Faith!" I said. She climbed down a ladder. "So, you didn't bring anything here with you? Nothing at all?" she asked me. "Nope. I was brought here by a technocontroller named Stephanie. I didn't know anything, so that's why I don't have anything. She also erased my exisitence before I could pack any clothes." Faith giggled. "Yay! I'm gonna style you soooooo pretty. I can't wait! Back in the nore world, I wanted to be a fashion designer." I smiled. "Cool! Do your best." She squealed and dragged me into her space. I sat down on a chair. "So, what's your style like?" she asked. "Well, um, I guess jean shorts and a tank, maybe a t-shirt, anything not bedazzled or neon." I laughed. "Ok." she said. "I think I have an idea." She opened up her wardrobe. She dug through some drawers and tossed out some shirts and shorts.

After some mumbling, she had an outfit on the bed. It was a short, puffy sleved, lacy, maroon shirt. With a pair of short, faded shorts. I tried it on. I loved it! The shirt was soft on the inside, so it wasn't itchy. That was always something that annoyed me about lace. "Oh. My. Element. You look so good! But, I feel like its missing something. That sounds so cliché." I laughed. "Now here comes the necklace or bracelet with some amazing backstory..." I said, smiling. Faith picked up a long, gold, necklace with a small charm at the bottom. When I looked closer, I saw that it was a flower with a ruby in the middle. "So, what's the backstory?" I asked. "Well, last year I was in the Mele and I saw that Ruby Palace was having a 50% off sale, so I went and found this!" I laughed. "So sentimental. I have tears in my eyes." I said sarcasticaly. I took it and placed it around my neck. Faith ended up twisting my thick hair into a French braid. She put on shimmery nude eyeshadow and a clear lip gloss. I'm not one for big makeup. She put on a floral patterned spaghetti strap tank top and a high wasted pink skirt. She put her hair into a messy bun. Her makeup was nice too, matte pink eyeshadow smokey eye, thick cat eye eyeliner, and a pink matte lipstick. "Come on! Let's go downstairs and have breakfast." I was confused. "What do you mean?" She started putting on a pair of white flats. "Well, we live here right? Which means we eat here too. Today is pancake and waffle day. They use a nore food every Wensday. The rest is foods specific to the Realm of the Controllers." I smiled. "Cool." I struggled into my white converse with doodles all over them. They were the only pair of shoes I ahd since, again, I didn't really have time to pack. She led me down the hallway and down the stairs. "You can meet some of my friends. They're really nice. You'll like them. Did you have a lot of friends in the nore world?" I thought about my group. "Sorta, I wasn't really close with any of them. We were really just a mishmash group of "outcasts." We didn't have another group to go to." She looked at me. "Oh, that kinda sucks. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. Have you met anyone besides me and the technocontroller?" It hurt a little bit to think of Stephanie. "Well, kinda. I met this boy named Liam." She gasped. "LIAM?!?!" I paused. "Yeah, why? Do you know him?" She bit her lip. Than an angry look crossed her face. "Yeah. I do. He's my ex-boyfriend."

The end! Sorry its been a while. I'm not gonna make any lame excuses, I just didn't really think about it. Byeeeeeeee