contract wife. aka RENTED BRIDE (siwon of super junior)

prologue....

     Choi Siwon known as a perfect man he has everything, The Money, The looks, The Fame, the Talent, and a GOOD FAMILY BACKGROUND. That's why a lot of women is dreaming to be his wife.

     One day his father give him a shocking news, first his going to take over his Father Position as a CEO of their company, second his going to get married to the daughter of his father business partner. for the first time in his life, He protest to his Father order.

     "Appa, this is too much how will I marry a 16 years old, this I ridiculous."

    " I will give you an option."

    " what is it.?!"

     " In one week. You have to get married to your girlfriend. but I heard you have don't have a girlfriend."

     " Appa this is to much."

     " Then accept your fate, your my son I know whats good for you."

      Three days later Siwon is running to catch the elevator his going to have a dinner with the family of his future wife, His parents is already waiting for him. he bump to a girl," I'm sorry miss I'm in a hurry." his not looking to the Girl. "why your not looking on you- its okay." said the Girl and quickly turn around walk away.

    "wait." Siwon follow her, the Girl start to run. Siwon chase after her.

    " Its you, I consider my self the most lucky person in world today its time for you to pay your debts Ms. Aira Marie Diaz its been a longtime."

    " Sorry Mister but I don't know you.!"

    " Really.?"

    "yes by the way mister if you don't mind I have to go. I' well be late on my work because of you."

    Siwon get something in his pocket and show it to Aira.          " Who is this.?"

    Aira eyes widen, "where did you get that?!"

     Siwon Drag Aira inside the elevator. " Where are we goin?" Aira said why trying to pull her hands. Siwon tighten his grip. " Yah, Mister. for your information, what you doing to me is Harassment." they are now inside the elevator.

     "I'm hiring you as my wife." Siwon said in the middle of his panting.

    " Are you crazy, Look here Mister if it was a joke. I have no time okay?!" Aira Yell at him.

     The elevator open Siwon drag her again, "Yah, what are you doing, I Promise let me off this one I promise to pay you, just let me go,"she said trying to let go from him. " I well get fired because of you. " she continue.

    " Then its better." he said and drag Aira to table, where His parents and his parents business partner waiting for him.

   "This is my fiance. and she's 3weeks Pregnant." All the people in the table and Aira look at him in shock and disbelief.