Chapter FOUR

Siwon p.o.v.

        I saw Aira sitting Alone in her table,  "That's her." I talk to Leeteuk Hyung. "Hyung, remember she's not that  smart, so you don't have to worry, Don't be nervous she's easy to tamed, and that's the reason I lost my car years ago." I sigh because of those bitter memories. "And don't forget Hyung we have to threaten her, she might not be so smart but she's stubborn. She will asks so many question, just answer her properly, and use some English as will, and here your fake mustache." I review everything to him to perfect our plan.

        "Do I have to put that mustache? Don't you think my physical appearance would be enough to make her listen to us?" he said in his confident tone. I just closed my eyes, and sigh here we go again boasting about his looks.

       "Hyung I know Aira." I look at him from his head to his toe. "You're not her type." and shook my head.

         We practice everything that were going to say, and finally after Ten Minutes we get out of our car, We're  all inside the cafe were Aira and I decided to meet.

         Aira look at me, I smirk at her, she was surprise . I know Aira, She well not going to call a lawyer,  Because for her its just a waste of money and She always believe she can defend her self. That's why I ask Leeteuk Hyung to act as my lawyer, to threaten her a bit. "Good idea Siwon, You're so smart."  I said it inside my head so no one could hear it but me.

        "Good Afternoon Aira, This is Attorney Park, MY LAWYER, " I introduce Leeteuk Hyung to her while emphasizing the wordS MY LAWYER.

        She stand up and bow her head as she great Leeteuk Hyung politely. "You didn't tell me your going to bring your lawyer.?" she said calmly, and made a force smile.

        I smile at her. "Sorry I forgot about it. Can we sit now?" I ask, I'm so confident that I will win today.

       We start or conversation and I'm right its not easy, Aira have a lot of Random question that is not related to our business. I sigh. We already did everything what we practiced. But she always insist that she will pay. I think I underestimate her, I never thought Its going to be difficult. I look at Leeteuk Hyung I think he Can't find even a single word to answers Aira's questions.

       "I think Attorney Parks wants to go to the restroom." I said to save Leeteuk Hyung. Leeteuk Hyung nods at me and leave.

        She's busy scrolling her phone, I clear my throat   She raise her head and give me a what-do-you-need look. "What's your decision now? we have discuss it to you, All I need is your signature and  Your debt will be cleared , and we're okay." I said trying to persuade her.

       The other side of her lips raise, "I.CAN.PAY." she said sweetly while Emphasizing every words she say, and turn her attention back to her phone.

       I sigh, there's no way I could convince her. I get my phone and text Leeteuk Hyung.

       HYUNG CONE BACK HERE, I NEED YOUR HELP.

       After five minutes of waiting finally my phone beep. I excitedly Read the his message.

       WAIT FOR FIVE MINUTES MORE :)   

       He can still smile in this kind of situation? I set my phone aside and begun to ask her some question, like,  "how have you been for the past years." and she answer me with, "Its much better cause I was away from you." I just snort, if I know I was the only one who can stand her, and I was her only friend back then.

     I  still remember the first time saw  her, with her messy hair and sweat all over her face.

flash back...