Chapter Five

One weeks Later..

At Choi's House...

     Mister and Misis Choi set on the couch as they welcome the detective that they hired to investigate Siwon and Aira.

     "Take a Set Mister Kang." Offered Misis Choi, you can see the excitement and anxiousness in her eyes. "What do you want Tea or Juice?" He ask the detective.  "Adjuma." She called They're maid.

     "Its Okay, I don't want any." the detective decline politely.

     "What brought you here?"  Ask mister Choi.

     The detective give the brow envelop to Mister Choi. Mister Choi open it, Its was Aira and Siwons picture inside. "Her name is Aira Marie Diaz, She's the only child in the family. She studied in Catholic School till seventh grade and Transfer here in Seoul on eighth Grade, that's when she meet your son and on ninth grade transfer to Japan due to her Mother's work and finish her college in Singapore." The detective narrated.

      Misis choi eyes widen and her mouth are wide open. Mister Choi who wants to know more about Aira ask a question. "What does her parents do?" While scanning the picture of Aira and Siwon picture on the table.

      "Her Mother is an Associate Director of a multinational Garment company. Her works get her living in every parts of Asia. And her father is a pilot Thats why she's always with her Mother."

     Misis Choi who just recovered from the shock manage to ask a question. "Her parents, I want to know more about her parents, Are they still together or divorce?"

     "They are not together but they are not divorce, They we're just far away from each other to work hard for the future of they're only daughter."

      Mister Choi nodded his head. "I heard this Girl is working?"

      The detective nodded his head. "Yes, she's working as a flight Attendant, in one of the Airlines in Macau. And to added this to your information about the car that Siwon lost years ago, I discovered that it was lost during their date."

      Mister Choi nodded his head slowly, "You can go now."

     As the Detective leave the house Mister Choi lean his back on the couch and close his eyes.

     "Are you okay?" ask Misis Choi and hold the hands of her husband.

     Mister Choi set straight, " I'm okay." He said as he pat the shoulder of Misis Choi.

      "What are we going to do now. The company lost a lot because of Siwon." Misis Choi ask in her worried tone. "And worse Some of my friends keep on Asking me if the humor is true, that Siwon Got someone Pregnant, I'm so embarrass." Misis Choi added while shaking her head.

      Mister Choi crumpled the picture of Aira and Siwon, "I will Make him taste his own medicine."

----------------

:):):):):):):):):):