Chapter eight..

Aira p.o.v.    

      As I hear the doorknob click, I think my body move by it self, It quickly push the door and lock it. I run back to the bathtub to hide my self, "What we're you doing Aira?"I scold my self. Siwon is still banging the door, I think his hurt, he will not going to react like this if he wasn't hurt, I think I need t apologize to him, but first thing first, I have to get out of here. 

    Five minutes past by thanks Siwon stop to bang the door, I slide my body down to the water and close my eyes, I need to relax first, What a stressful day. I was about to travel to dreamland when I hear a familiar sound, my heart beat faster, my eyes narrow to the open door and I saw Siwon standing there like super man while his hands are on his hips.

    "H-how did yo- "Your in my house remember? of course I have the key." he cut me and begun to walk slowly  towards me.

    "Stop." gesture my hand for him to stop, and put it back to hug and hide  my own naked body.

    But he continue to walk slowly towards me, "Why are you ordering me to stop?  this is my house I can do everything I want." he said with a smirk on his face.  I think I will lost my breath everytime he take a step towards me.

    "Siwon, please go out now, I'm pleading you." I don't know how to make him leave the room, I hug my self tighter to hide my self from him.

     "Why?" he ask in his teasing tone, and make another step, my eyes widen Four more step,  He can clearly see my Barely naked body, and he will be the first guy to see it. "I just want to know why did you-

     "SIWON STOPIMCOMPLETELYNAKEDNOW!!!!!" I said as a speed of light. he statue on his place and look at me with a wide open eyes, "I'm not wearing anything right now." I said and look away from him this is so awkward and embarrassing, we we're in the same room and worse, I'm naked, the water become a little bit cold I'm starting to shiver.

     He scratched the back of his neck and look away, " I just want to, you, know, that," he then sigh, "Miannhe." he said and turn around to leave.

     "Siwon wait,"

    He stop and turn his head to me and awkwardly look back infront of him. "What." he said, I'm not sure if I hear it right, he talk under his breath.

    "Could you bring my luggage here? I forgot to bring my clothes, and I don't have a towel here, if you don't mind can I borrow your UNUSED towel?" I said awkwardly while emphasizing the word UNUSED.

     He look at me, then look back to the open door, "Okay, I will bring your Luggage here. I will borrow a towel to Eomma, I don't let anyone used my things." and he leave the bathroom.

     I'm a little bit upset about what he said, As if I have a skin deasesis or something,  for him not to let me borrow one of his towel, and did he forgot I said unused.  I just sigh, I'm the one who need help, I have to swallow my pride.

Siwon.p.o.v. 

     I close the door and lean my back on it. And try to let go all the nervousness that I hide earlier.  I shook my head, And the scene earlier start to run inside my head again. I shook my head hard to shrug it of my mind.

     "Siwon, what's wrong?" I turn a round and saw Eomma holding a glass of water and a medicine kit on her other hand, she's going to bring it to their room.

     "Ane, I'm completely fine" I smile at her to hide the truth, "Is that for Appa?" I ask her, she always do this everynight.

     She look at her hands and nodded "Ah, ye." and she turn around around to leave.