Chapter SEVEN

Wedding ceremony.

  Siwon p.o.v.

   The Priest, begun the wedding ceremony.

   "Aira did you come here of your own free will to bind forever in the love of your husband?" The Priest ask.

    Aira, is just looking down on the floor.

    "I repeat. Aira did you come here of your own free will to bind forever in the love of your husband?"

    I pinch her palm, She raise her head, and stare at me blankly. I open my eyes wide "Say something." I said in the middle of my grin.

    She grin back at me and twist my finger secretly, "Yes I do." she said while smiling sweetly at me, my body twist because of the pain.

    "Siwon, Did you come here of your own free will to bind your self forever in the love of your wife."

      I smirk at Aira,  we're looking at each other eyes, "what if I say no what would you feel", I said in the middle of my breath.

      She move closer to me  "Say it, but I can't promise to you that you can leave in this place using your feet."  she whisper in my ear.

    I look around,  I saw the member waiting for my answer, Shindong is giving me a thumbs up, while Yesung and Kyuhyun secretly gesturing at me to say NO. I saw my parents holding their breath while waiting for my answer.

    My body twist because Aira twist my fingers again. "Why do we need to hold hands?" I protest inside of my head. "Yes I do." I said forcely, I can hear my parents sigh, because of relief.

   "Aira do you accept Siwon as your lawful husband?"

   "Should I?" Aira whisper to the priest, I saw the priest Reaction, Aira smile genuinely to the Priest. "Yes I do." I   hear the Priest sigh.

   "Siwon do you accept Aira as your lawful wife?"

   "Yes I do," all I want is this wedding to finish, Aira sarcasm is starting to attack.

   "Now say your Vows and Promises to each other."

    I wait Aira to answer first. But 5minutes have passed, both of us are waiting for each other to begin.

   "I can't say anything." Aira said in the microphone. Visitors Roar. "Because I love him so much, And I believe that action is louder than words." I almost burst in to laughter because of her vows? wait can we call it a Vow? I think no.

   I begun to say my Vows,  "First I would like to thank God for giving you to me, I'm so lucky to have you as my bestfriend and my w-wife."  I feel like there's something on my throat that make me stutter to say the word wife.  "I remember your first smile at me, Its was October 14, 12 noon the cafeteria is full, I look around to find an unoccupied table and I saw a girl eating alone I   have no idea that it was you,  I approach you if I could eat on your table, and suddenly you raise your head and I was shock to see it was you, I was about to leave because I can't speak English that well and to prevent my self from further embarrassment. Then you smile at me and say its okay. Even thought it was years ago I can still remember it clearly."  she just  role her eyes.

     "That's one of the common first move of the guy." Shindong said loudly at the back while laughing, I saw Yesung elbow him.

     "I remember Our First Punishment together, Because we didn't finish our project on time, we have to stand outside the room, And you let me share one of your earphones to make us relax while doing our punishment, and because of that Teacher Kang caught us and we received another punishment again,and it is to clean the window." I shook  my head because of those crazy memories,  "Because of those crazy things that we do I think that's the reason I love you." I said to finish my Vows because when  I look at Aira, I think She wants to eat me  whole and alive.