Chapter SIX

Reowook and Heechul

Inside the car...  

     "Hyung I Receive this yesterday." Reowook show the white envelop to Heechul.

      Heechul get the Envelop from him and examine it. "I also Receive an envelop like this."  Heechul give back the Envelop to Reowook.

      "Oh?"

     "Yes I give it to Manager Hyung." And pointed the passenger that's setting beside the driver. Heechul pat the shoulder of His Manager. "Hyung where is it?" and extend his hand ready to receive something.

    "It?"

    "The one that you show to me yesterday?" the Manager get something on his bag and give it to Heechul.

    Reowook smell the Envelop."It Has a lovely scent, a scent of a rose?" ask Reowook.

     Heechul smell the envelop. "The smell is inviting." He said like his acting on a perfume commercial. "I think this is an invitation."

     Reowook begun to open the envelop, His eyes widen "Hyung its written in English."  Heechul attention turn's  to him. "Mister simple meet his Super Girl."  Reowook read the bold Later on the first page.

    "C and D." Heechul read the big logo at the back of the invitation.

    "Mister Kim Reowook Your presence is important." Reowook read the back of the envelop. "This sounds weird."

     Heechul laugh at Reowook reaction "I think they're inviting you." and look at his card "And me to."  He nodded his head and begun to open his.

      "CHOI and DIAZ NUPTIAL?" Reowook exclaimed.

      "Let me see?" Heechul snatch the invition from Reowook. "This kid is so lucky, isn't it a foreign name?" ask Heechul while smiling widely. Reowook give him a puzzled look. "Choi Minwo."

     "Ah."Reowook nodded his head. He continue to read the invitation. "With the blessing of our Parents."

     "We Choi Siwon," Heechul exclaimed his eyes are wide open.

     "And Aira Marie Diaz." added Reowook.

     "Invite you to witness as we exchange our vows of love." They both said in chorus.

     "And Hyung its today." Reowook added.

     "What?." Heechul exclaimed. And check his invitation. "Manager Hyung do you know this?"Heechul ask while waving the invitation letter in the air.

     Their manager give him a sad look. "I just read my invitation This morning, to tell you this I'm also shock, I try to call Siwon to confirm this things to him but I can't contact him." Their Manager explain.

    "We have to go there now, the wedding will start at 4 and its already 2." Reowook said while looking at his watch.

    "We're going there right now." The Manager answer.

    "What? You're going to bring us there even though we don't have even a single idea about this wedding." Heechul ask, In his pissed tone.

    "What about Leeteuk Hyung? Does he knows about this?" Reowook ask.

    "Maybe." The Manager answer.

    Heechul get his phone and dial Leeteuk number. But it was busy, He try to call Donghae but its the voice mail who answer him. "Call Shindong." Heechul said, while trying to contact the other member.