CHAPTER THREE

At super junior's dorm...    

Present time

Siwon p.o.v.

       I have to meet the Sy Family, I need to tell them my self that I'm against in this arrange marriage, How can they trade their only daughter for business? She's only sixteen years old, I can't believe it.

      I walk to the bathroom to shower. After 30 minutes I'm already dressed, I walk out if my room.

     "Siwon." Donghae call me. I look at him and raise my brow. "Where are you going?" he continue while chewing his food.

     "Some where." I simply answer him.

     "Eat first." Reowook stand up and get a plate for me.

       I sit next to Eunhyuk, and and start eating silently, Eunhyuk elbow me, I raise  my head and look at him. "Do you have a problem?" he ask me in his worried tone.

       I shook my head "Ane," and smile for assurance.

       "Are you sure?" His not convince with my answer.

       "Yah, Siwon Hyung?"  Its Reowook.

       "I'm okay, what makes you think that I have a problem?" I ask and wrap my arms around Eunhyuk neck and tighten it Eunhyuk choked so I let go.

      "Yah, are you trying to kill me?" he said and punch me on my shoulder. "My fans will definitely Sue you for this." and rub his neck. He look at Donghae, " Donghae your not going to say anything?" he ask Donghae, but Donghae just role his eyes. "Yah, Lee Donghae, your not going to help me? Siwon is is trying to kill me." he Made a fake sad face.

       Donghae stand up from his seat, "He just choke you.Don't over do it." and Walk to his room.

      Reowook and I look at each other then at Eunhyuk. "You guys have a problem?" Reowook and I ask in unity.

      Eunhyuk stand up, "Not really." he said and begun to collect the plates. "Kyuhyun is not here so we have to move on to Friday but Shindong is not also here, But It was only me who can volunteer whole heartedly, So I will wash this alone." He said and put the plates on the sink

     "So we have to thank you for that?"ask Reowook, while his brow raise.

     "Dangyuhaji." he answer.

     "Gamsahamnida" Reowook said  sarcastically.

      I just shook my head. "Do you want me to Wipe the plates?" I volunteer.

     "I thought your going somewhere?" ask Reowook.

      I realise the time, I look on my watch its exactly 8:13 am. I have a breakfast at 8:30, with my parents. "Why did I eat?" I ask and hurried to the door.

Aira p.o.v

       "Blossom faster." I whine outside the bathroom, I cant believe this, we wake up 7:30 we eat breakfast for 15 minutes and now I think Blossoms is sleeping inside the bathroom. "Your there for almost 30minutes its already 8:00" I whine we well be in trouble if we're late. After the knocking and yelling, she finally got out.

       I made a quick shower and put on my clothes quickly. I blow dry my hair and fix it, "Aira Do you have some extra hair pin?" Blossom ask.

     "Here."

     I get my shoes and wear them, I look on my watch its 8:20 "Blossoms faster." We run out of our hotel room. We're now inside this elevator.