chapter nine

Siwon p.o.v.

         We are now in Incheon Airport waiting not so patiently for our car to come. Fortunately our vacation went well, after the pool accident I think Aira Behave a little bit.

        "Siwon, call them again, my knee hurts. my head hurts. my body hurts." Aira complain. Every parts of her body was hurt?

        "I already texted them. They said they'll be here in 15 minutes." I don't bother looking at her.

       "That was what you told me a while ago." she complain and seat on her luggage. "Oh, I'm tired I think one week vacation is not enough." and straighten her arms in the air, Its only 2:15 in the morning, and she looked horrible, like a child setting outside the airport waiting for a kind hearted person to put a coin in her can.

       "And you just asked me two minutes ago." I answer her sarcastically, and move away from her a little.

       "Then you should have said they well be here in 13 Minutes." 

      Aisshh how did I forget that  its Aira who is with me. She's the most sarcastic person I've meet, no, I mean, she's third from the most. first is Kyuhyun second is Heechul Hyung and the third one is Aira.

      Five minutes past by a a white Van stop front of us. the window beside the driver open, and its Leeteuk hyung and shingdong is the one whose driving.

      "Hyung I thought its, the manager who will fetch us here?" I ask as soon as we  enter the car.

       "Shindong volunteered, and he ask me to join him." He answer, without looking at us.

       "Oh, hi, how are you mister park?" Aira butt in. I look at her, and open my eyes widen, telling her a warning while pointing Shindong.

      "What?!" she ask in her nagging tone. I think she doesn't get what I mean.

      "Hyung how's the other member?" I ask, Leeteuk hyung to change the atmosphere.

      "Oh, we were fine, how about you how's your honeymoon?"

      "What do you think?" Aira butt in again. Shindong look at us  "I mean, guess what have happen?" She smiled.

     "Did you enjoy, your trip in Jeju Island?" Shindong ask.

     "Oh, yeah, its so nice in there." Aira, answer in the middle of her yawn.

     "You look tired." Shindong look her.

     "Eyes on the road." I remind him, he keep on glancing at Aira.

     "Come on lets rest first." And let Aira lean her head on my shoulder.  "Ahhhhhwww!!!. what was that?" I rub my fore head, and Aira did the same thing. Our head bump to each other when Shindong made a sudden break.

     "I saw a cat passing by." Shindong answer out of sincerity, I caught the smile on his face. I just shook my head, its a warning that starting now leaving with them well not be easy.

End of p.o.v.

     Because of long ride, and maybe because they're so tired, Siwon and Aira, sleep on the car, Leeteuk wake them up, when they finally reach their new house.

     "Siwon, wake up, Siwon."

     Siwon, move a little, and look at his heavy shoulder. "Aira, wake up. We're here." But Aira didn't move. "your head is so heavy, but full of air, Aira." Siwon pat her shoulder.