Chapter TWO

Few days a ago part2.

Leeteuk p.o.v

I hear someone knocking on my door I search phone on the night table, I look at it, its 2 in the morning. Who Is this, I irritably march towards my door and open it, I saw Siwon standing blankly infront of me.

I open the Door wide, He enter without saying a word. "Siwon, what happened?" he just set there looking blankly at me.

"Hyung?"

" What happened.?"

" I need your help." he pause I study his face, " My father, My father want me to takeover his position as a CEO of the company, and." he stop.

" and?" I ask patiently

"And he wants me to marry the heiress of the SY INCORPORATED, and Hyung the worst is she's only sixteen years old." he explain.

I laugh at his story. " Yah," I said and punch hI'm on his shoulder. " this is another story that you read from book?" I joke I know his telling the truth I just want to lighten his mood.

"Hyung I'm not joking.I well not knock on your door 2 in the morning if this is all joke." he said a little bit annoyed.

"Ara,Ara, I just want to lighten your mood." I said while laughing, I just can't believe this kind of things really happen I thought its only happen on dramas. "So what's your plan, If you like to take over your Fathers position don't worry your still be part of super junior nothing well change, but the Idea of marrying an minor Siwon even if its just for the business, I don't think its a good idea, I know that kid has alot for dreams." I said to show him my sympathy.

"Im not going take over My fathers position and I well not goIng to marry a minor, thats why I come here Hyung I need your help, Lets set up a plan." his mood suddenly change.

" What kind of plan?"

His eyes narrow at me. " I WELL NOT GOING TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR IF I KNOW WHAT TO DO." he said emphasizing those words. I just nodded for agreement.

I suggest alot but he always have a reason not to do it because its like this, because its like that. I feel a little bit annoyed he came here to ask for my help but he keep on declining on my suggestions. "Leave," I said a little bit annoyed.

"Hyung?"

"I'm suggesting what I think is right. but you always have a reason to decline, I can't think of anything for now come back here tomorrow, okay, I'm going to sleep its already 4 in the morning." and made a fake yawn.

"Please 20 more minutes I only have 1week to Save my normal life , Hyung I need you help." He kneel on the floor and beg like a child.

In the end I still agree,

"What Do you think of running away? its an awesome idea." I said cheerfully, hence his life story is like a drama I get this idea from the movie that I watch the girl run away and there she meet this handsome guy who help her, and she found a new love in this guy. Its too romantic. " And maybe because of that you found a new-

"stop.stop." he cut me like he already know what I'm going to say "Hyung, this is your new idea? its so LAME" he said emphasizing the word LAME. "Running away? To bad I'm a super star." he boast.

I look at him I think im going to explode. I sigh 'Leeteuk patience' I said it inside my head to calm my self. "Propose to you girlfriend, this is the most effective one if your father findout that you have a girlfriend he can't do anything about it. specially if you tell him she's pregnant your totally save."