Chapter ONE

few days ago...

Siwon p.O.v

I was resting in our dorm, Laying in my bed looking blankly at the white selling. I was alone here in our dorm the other member was busy with their schedule.

"What would be the nice gift to heechul hyung on their anniversary?" I mumble. I role on the Bed and stand up. I better take a bath.

After 30 minutes, I got out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel.I look on my watch 5:30 in the Afternoon. My favorite show well start in 15 minutes. I walk to the kitchen to look something to eat.

I seat front of the tv and On it. I hear the doorbell ring. I walk towards the door to open it. And it was my Father Secretary. I notice something weird, why did my Father sent his secretary here. I he Can use his phone to call me?

"Get inside mister Kim!" I open the door widely.

"No need, I'm in a hurry I'm came here to tell you that, Your father wants to have a dinner with you at your house."

"That's all?" I ask smiling. "He can use his cellphone to text me."

"I have to go." he said and bow.

I walk to my room to change, I have to be at my house on time. Appa is really strict when its comes to time management, and I'm so excited its been a month since we have a dinner together.

end of p.o.v

Aira p.o.v

I am now here inside this powder room to retouch my make up. My next flight is Korea to Macau.

" Aira, Aira," I hear my bestfriend calling me.

" Im here." I answer a little bit annoyed she know I'm inside, but she keep on calling me.

" Hurry Up." she yelled outside.

I sigh." Im coming." I open the door, she's there waiting outside with her eyebrow raise. " Don't start me,I'm not in a good mode." I said and walk past by her.

"Aira, tell me something, even just the trailer." she said begging excitedly at me. This is My bestfriend her name is Blossom Cheng and she was from Singapore , We were both flight Attendant, and there's a humor that their family is one of the Riches family in Singapore. and I have no doubt about it Her family is the owner Of MACAU AIR WAYS, its the company where we work. I meet her. 1year ago when I was in Macau Applying for Flight Attendant.

"Trailer?." I ask and raise my brows. "What do you think of my love life, a movie?"

" Did you guys,-" she pause with playful smile on her face.

" Continue." I warn her.

" never mind, just tell me what happend."

" We DrInk together.-

"Then?!" she ask excitedly.

"Do you really want to listen,?!" I ask a little bit annoyed.

" Okay fine,"

I smile, "Good. I broke up with him."

" What??? "

"Yes, why? I hate a man like him spreading humor about Us, Duh, in our Four months Relationship we haven't kissed and he's Spreading humor like that? In his dreams." I said. " Lets not talk about him. Lets Go were be late." I pull her.

At siwons house..

siwons p.o.v

I park my car infront of our house, I rang the bell and an Old Adjuma come out from the House, she open the gate for me, and greated me, I smile at her and waltz inside the house. I saw Eomma sitting on the couch cross legs while reading a magazine.