haematic

heamatic- blood colored

Ace's POV

***

Juniper was sitting on a bar stool at the kitchen counter her blonde hair was up in a ponytail

Juniper was sitting on a bar stool at the kitchen counter her blonde hair was up in a ponytail. She turns to look at me, smiling. She calmed down after a couple of minutes of crying. It was a bit awkward, I'm not one for emotions especially crying.

"You want anything to drink?" Juniper hesitates before nothing.

"You have a coke?" I open the refrigerator and grab one, sliding it over to where she was.

"Thanks." I stare at her while she opens her drink, after the loud 'pop' she look up at me and tilts her head.

"What?"

"Nothing just enjoying the view." She blushes a crimson red on her cheeks.

"So," She pops her cheeks, "What now?"

"Um," I scratch the back of my neck, "We can watch so T.V. or ... um well I don't know."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did." She rolls her eyes, and I motion for her to go on.

"Is Rafael a nice guy?" I make my way next to her, pulling out the bar stool before sitting.

"Yeah, we've been best friends since we were kids, grew up on the same block. He an fitness freak, loves to go running, owns his own gym. Why?"

"Bianca, you meet her she's my best friend and roommate, she's going on a date with him this Friday." I nod and smile.

"So that's the date he's talking about, he only said he had one," I look at her, she staring at looking intrigued, "We teased him about it, we always do."

"How did Rafael, DeShawn and you meet?"

"Rafael was my neighbor in Chicago, DeShawn went to middle school with us. We've best friends for a long time."

"How about you and Bianca?"

"A college conference in New York, I'm from San Diego but the conference had great opportunities for marketing jobs so I went, and I met Bianca there. She picked me up from the crowd, asked me to move in and I have been friends with her since."