1.) welcome seniors

Trailer Music: "Insomniac," by Time Flies

*******************************************

" What about here?"

"No that's too expensive."

"And here?"

"Also very expensive."

"Uh, here?"

"Ella, now you're just point at random places on the map."

Ella shrugged and put her head in her hands. She was helping Stiles look for a place for him and Scott once they graduated. But Stiles was being picky, and would reject all of Ella's locations.

"Well you guys don't even know what college you're going to. You guys don't even know if you'll get into college."

"I have a vision Ella. It's a beautiful vision. Don't. Ruin. The vision," Stiles said, "we just have to find a place were the Jeep will be fine."

"You're bringing the Jeep?" Scott questioned.

"Yes, that's the plan. No one gets left behind!" Stiles said, "So Scott, you feel the full moon yet?"

"No I'm just thinking." He said, looking at the moon.

"What about?" Ella asked.

"Senior year."

"Scott, that's nothing. That's gonna be easy." Stiles said.

"It's more like something Deaton told me once. You ever hear of regression to the mean?" Scott asked.

"No." Both Ella and Stiles said.

"It's basically his way of saying that life can't ever be all bad or all good. You know eventually things have to come back to the middle. So think about the last few months. Things have been good, right? But not amazing." He said.

"Yeah but in the last six months no one's tried to kill us either." Stiles said.

"Right. We've been pretty much in the middle for a while. Which means, at some point the scale has to tip one way or the other. Things are gonna get really good again-"

"Or really bad." Ella said. Scott nodded and leaned on his hands. They all looked up as lightning struck, and thunder roared through the sky.

"You think it's been long enough?" Stiles asked.

"Yes!" Liam shouted from a tree.

"Hey! Trying to have an adult conversation over here!" Stiles said.

"Then why is Ella over there?" Liam asked.

"Well, because, I don't know! But she is more mature than you." He said.

"All right. You're two years older than me. And I'm fine. Just let me go." Liam said.

Earning an eye roll from Stiles, all three of them went over to Liam who was tied up against a tree.

"It's not that we don't trust you." Scott said.