9.) find her

"Breath Me," by Sia
*******************************************

"Rachel seriously, I don't need to be patrolled everywhere." Ella said.

"Ella, I have to start keeping an eye on you. I don't know what you're doing half of the time. With these missing teenagers, it makes me worry. I was left in charge of you when my mom and your dad passed away. I don't want anything to happen to you." Rachel said.

"Nothing's going to happen. I'm with friends all the time!" Ella said.

"With friends, or with Liam?" Rachel asked.

"Is there a difference?" Ella questioned.

"Yes! Big difference! I don't know what you two are doing." Rachel argued.

"Well it's not what you think!" Ella said.

"Just be safe," Rachel said, "in both ways."

"Rachel!"

"What? I don't need my baby sister having-"

"Okay! Got it!" Ella said, "you just don't need to be hovering over me."

"Right," Rachel said, "Now. Get out of my car, and learn."

"See you at home!" Ella yelled as she got out of the car.

Rachel waved and drove off, leaving Ella standing alone at the entrance of Beacon Hills High. With news of the missing teens, Rachel has been stuck to Ella's side. Especially since the day before, Ella was taken by the Dread Doctors and wasn't responding to any of her texts. Though of course, Ella didn't tell her about the Dread Doctors. In fact, Ella hasn't told her anything, at all.

'It's always better when they know,' was what Stiles told her. But for some reason, she feels it's not true. Ella does not want her sister involved with the supernatural. She wants Rachel to live a normal, supernatural free life. Part of Ella wished she could too. But she knew that if she wasn't involved with the supernatural, she wouldn't have made great friends, or been with Liam. That always changed her mind.

As if right on cue, Liam came and hugged Ella from behind. He placed a kiss on her cheek, and  she let out a smile. He let go, allowing her to turn to face him. She place a light kiss on his lips, and then grabbed his hand as they both walked inside.

"Did you tell Hayden about the schedule thing?" He asked.

"Yes, though I'm pretty sure she thinks we don't need to check up on her every period." Ella said.

"Better safe then sorry." Liam said.

"Yes. I told her that. So lets-"

"Ella! Liam!" Hayden yelled as she reached them.

"What? What's wrong?" Ella asked.

"Look." Hayden said, showing her fingers. They were covered in mercury, and there could still be seen a little left on her nose.

"When did this happen?" Liam asked.

"Just now. Please don't tell anyone." Hayden said.

"What do we do?" Liam asked.

"We get her out of here," Ella said.

"You can't tell anyone," Hayden said, "we have to leave."

"Leave?" Liam questioned.

"Beacon Hills," Hayden said, "I have to leave Beacon Hills."

***

Pacing back and forth in front of the boys locker room, Ella tried to keep calm. Hayden had asked her to leave Beacon Hills with her, in order to not be caught by the Dread Doctors. Ella had no idea what to do. She knew she couldn't just leave, but Hayden's life is on the line. Two sides argued in her mind. One side said take her and leave, while the other said the idea was just crazy. It seemed the winner, was far from being revealed.