15.) answer the question

"Never Give Up," Sia
****************************************

"Liam! What the hell!" Hayden shouted.

"You're alive," Liam whispered, "H-How? What about Ella? Where is she?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." She said angrily.

"Hayden, it's great that you're okay, but what about Ella? Is she alive too?" Liam asked.

"You can't be here." Hayden said.

"You're not answering my question, Hayden," Liam said, "Is Ella alive?"

Hayden stood there, her lips pressed together. Her hands by her side, shaking slightly. Liam could hear her heartbeat going crazy. Her lips parted, about to say something, but was interrupted by a loud roar coming from the building in front of them. Through the dark, a bright blue light shone through. An animal like figure soon appeared from the shadows. It let out a loud roar, soon began moving towards Hayden and Liam.

They both backed up, and Liam soon grabbed Hayden's arm and ran. He led her towards the woods, hoping to loose the animal. From afar, they both heard Hayden's sister yelling for her to run. But it was clear they didn't need directions to do that. Together they ran far, but came to an abrupt stop as they reached a cliff. Behind them, the animal was getting closer, and they were running out of ideas.

"We have to jump!" Hayden said.

"Are you crazy?" Liam questioned.

"We'll make it," Hayden said, "Come on we have to jump."

Hayden pulled Liam backwards, preparing to jump. He took one last look behind him, watching the large monstrous animal get closer. Right when the animal was about to reach them, both Hayden and Liam ran forward at the same speed, and jumped.

Hayden landed easily on her feet on the other side. She let out a breath of relief as she stood. Her expression soon dropped as she saw Liam hanging off the cliff. He was struggling to climb, and the animal was right behind. Hayden rushed towards him, but they both knew if they didn't act fast, the animal would reach them.

"Do you trust me?" Liam asked.

"What? No!" Hayden yelled.

"Well too bad." He said.

Liam grabbed Hayden's arm, and pulled her over the cliff. Together the fell down, hitting the ground hard. They both struggled getting on they're feet from the fall. The first to stand was Hayden. She had somehow healed faster than Liam, feeling completely fine.

"Are you insane?" Hayden questioned.

"Hey, I just saved your life!" He said.

"This time." She said angrily.

"You never answered my question, Hayden." Liam said.

"Yeah, well, I can't give you an answer." She said.

"Why not?" He questioned.

"Because he doesn't want me too." She told.

"Who?" He asked, "Who doesn't want you to tell me, Hayden? Who?"

"The same person who brought me back and actually saved me," Hayden said, "Theo."

"Theo! As in the Theo Raeken? The bad guy!" Liam shouted.

"He brought me back." Hayden scoffed.

"Yes, and that's great. But what about Ella? Did he bring her back too?" He asked.