Chapter 2

Allies P.O.V

"Youre awake!" He came running over to me, but I flenched away because I was scared. I mean you would be too if a huge guy came running at you. Wouldn't you? Oh well. "Hey, its okay, im not going to hurt you. I promise." He said calmly. I didn't say anything and just stayed there and stared at him. Finnaly he got frustrated and looked upset wich really scared me, I wimpered and flenched away. "Im sorry. Im not mad at you, and I wont hurt you I promise." After he said that his eyes glazed over and I realized that he was mind linking someone. As soon as his eyes went back to normal I finnaly found the courage to ask him a question. "W-whats your n-name?" Of course I knew his name I just wanted to hear it comeing from out of his mouth. "Bryson Grey." Everyone knew Bryson Grey. He was the Alpha King. A cruel man that would kill any Rouge that he came across. "B-bryson Grey." His name rolled off of my tongue. I looked up at him to see what was it... I couldn't put a finger on it. Was it Lust? Yeah that's what you call it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Its been two weeks since I came home from the hospital. Me and Bryson have been geting along really well and now he wants me to call him Brice wich isn't as sexy as his whole name but thats okay. The first week I had my own room but every night last week I had nightmares about my past, and every night Brice would come into my room and comfort me. Two nights ago is when Bryson finnaly got tired of it and just took me to his room. Two days ago is also when my nightmares stoped coming. Right now im all alone in Brices room. He had some Alpha duties, and he wont be back untill 6 PM. It is currently 5:13 and im hungry but I don't want to move. Lets just say im really lazy. I finnaly got off of my lazy ass and went down the stairs. I got to the kitchen after like forever of walking. When I got to the kitchen I saw something I never thought I would ever see. It was Brice.
Brice kissing this blondish brown haired bitchy bimbo. I honestly thought that Bryson loved me after everything we have been through. Why would he do this to me?!?!? About a split second after I gasped Brice looked up from what he was doing. I didnt know what to do. I turned around when he started to talk and ran.
I ran for about 2 minutes before I stoped. Damn castle, you have to be so fucking big that I can't find my way out! Seriously!?! I started to run and soon found the Exit sign. I run out the door to this big garden. Some really buff guards are standing there watching me with curiosity, suddenly their eyes glaze over and I knew it was Bryson mindlinking them to get me before I get to far. So I push my legs as fast as they could go twords the forrest when I looked back I saw three of the guards chasing me. I kept running. But the next time I looked back the three men were replaced by a giant black wolf, knowing that it was Brice and that I could never out run his wolf in human form. Or any form for that matter. He is huge and very, very, very fast.
I shifted into my snow white wolf and ran as fast as possible. About 25 seconds later my legs were burning. My wolf is really weak and I've never had to run this much in my life. But that didn't slow me down, it actually made me want to go faster, and try harder. I turned a sharp corner trying to put some distance between me and Brice. About two seconds after I turned I felt a really heavy weight on my back. As I was being tackled to the ground my paw made a poping noise and started hurting really bad. By this time I was bawling my eyes out, I mean I walked in on my mate kissing some random bitch. Brice shifted on top of me. "Don't ever, ever run away from me again!!" His growl shook the ground. He slowly pulled away. "I'm going to let you go now, but if you run there is no telling what my wolf might do." He climed off of me and I jumped up and away from him. I backed away and bared my k-9's and got into a crouching protective stance.
"Im not going to hurt you." I was beyond pissed off. I barked and growled at him but I knew his wolf would translate it to him. 'You already did' "Allison, I can explain..." He has never called me by my whole name, it was always Allie. My wolf wanted me to forgive him, and mate with him right here and now because he was in all of his 'naked glory' as my wolf called it. But I don't forgive people that easy. "Please Allie, shift and walk back with me and I will explain everything to you." I took a step back and growled at him. I was NOT going to give him what he wanted. "I said SHIFT!!!" OMG he used his alpha command on me, do you know how wrong it is to use that on youre own mate? Well if you don't, its really, really not okay. But my wolf went into submission and I felt my bones shifting back into my human body.
My face felt blotchy and I was still crying with tears all over my face. Brice picked me up and started to walk twords the castle. I wanted to push away but he had such a strong hold on me. So strong that I couldn't move to cover my body. We got closer to the entrance and I felt really uncomfortable with everyone staring at me so I moved closer to Brice and skwermed. He must have felt me because he growled a really loud scary growl and every gaze that was originally directed tword me was all of a sudden just gone. Once we got back to our room Brice sat me down on the bed and he had turned to shut the door and I made a mad dash for the bathroom. Before Brice could get to it I had locked myself in and Brice out.

Thank you for reading. Have a great rest of your day. Please vote, comment and anything else you would like to do.
Updated March 11th, 2017

-mae