Chapter 3

Bryson's wolf🔝
-----------------------------------------------------------
Allies POV...

         After I locked myself in the bathroom,  "Open the damn door or I will break it down!" He shouted in a promising tone of voice. Right after I found a towel and rapped it around my body I heard the door starting to crack as it came down. I fastend the towel around my cheast and pushed my sholder past Brice in an angry kind of way. He litterally broke his door down for absolutely no reason. I was going to come out anyway I just didnt want him to see me naked any longer. MEN!!!
       I walked to the closet, slipping on my undergarments and one of Brices big t-shirts and some black short, shorts that I found in my bag. Then I walked out of the closet to the bed then climed in. I don't want to listen to Bryson not tonight I was to pissed off to deal with him.
     I felt the bed dip telling me that Brice was getting into bed. "I can explain," he said. "Save it for tomorrow," I said with as much vinum as i could put into words. I don't want to forgive him just yet, but my wolf already told me that she will not talk to me until I forgive him, wich I dont really understand because not only did he pretty much cheat on me, but also on her. I bet with any other wolf would want to kill the bitch that he was kissing. But no. Not my wolf. She just wants to forgive them both?!?!?
     Brice touched my side but I slaped his hand away. The best thing about a 'king' sized bed is that there is enough room for us to both have our own space. And the sheets. Ohh the sheets. So silky..... soon enough I drifted off into a much needed, dreamless sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Allies POV.....

      The next morning I woke up and looked over and to my luck Brice wasn't there. Thank you to the moon goddess!!! I really didn't want to deal with him right now.
     I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my business and then looked into the mirror. I didn't look terrible so I brushed my teeth then went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. IM STARVING!!!! I walked into the hall and smelt Brice in his office. I just turned and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I started to make pancakes, eggs and bacon. I guess some of the teen boys from the pack smelt it too and they started comming in like sharks for food. I take my plate and walked outside to the swing in the garden and started eating. When I was done I got up and started walking back to the kitchen to put my plate away. I looked over and see that all of the food that I had made about 15 minutes ago was completely gone. "Someone must have been hungry.." I say to myself.
     I walked out of the kitchen and ran straight into a wall. A moving wall. "Im so sorry Luna, I didn't see you there." Gabe one of the guards said. He had his hand on my waist to keep me from falling on my ass. "Its fine, it was my falt."  I said giggling at the end. Suddenly I heard a really loud growl shake through the whole house, the growl came from my right.
    "TAKE YOURE HANDS OFF MY MATE RIGHT NOW!!!" Brice litterally yells at the poor guard. Gabe took his hands away from my body and put his hands up in surrender. Brices eyes glazed over and then went back to normal. Gabe then rushed away with his head bowed, heading for the kitchen.
      I then walked away from Bryson leaving him alone. He then turned and grabed my waist. "Please don't be mad at me.... I can explain...." I heard the regret in his voice and I almost melted. My wolf was screaming at me to forgive him, but thats the thing. I already did. Now im just toying with him. My silence made Brice skwerm.  I felt bad, but I decided I would give him the silent treatment. I took his awkwardness as my advantage and I took my hand and undid his hands from around me and walked up the stairs to our room. I heard Brice turn and go outside. Soon enough I got so bored I decided I would go find Brice. I hated it without him. I walked around the castle for a while and couldn't find Brice and I couldn't even smell him. So I decided to ask someone if they knew where he was. I walked up to a guard "Hey do you happen to know where Bryson is?" " sorry Luna, you just missed him. He went for a run." The guard stated. "Oh, okay. Thank you anyway." I turned and started walking tword the garden to go to the forest. I made it there and shifted. I left my clothes there and started searching for Brice. I made it to the beautiful pond with a mini waterfall and sat down, watching the water run down the waterfall. Behind me I heard a twig snap and I jumped up into a protective stance. I don't know how to fight and I'm weak but that doesn't mean I won't try. From behind a tree a ugly brown haired wolf stepped out. By the way it smelled I knew it was a rogue. I was super scared and I didn't know what to do. I bared my teeth and growled with as much of venom I could put in, but it still sounded like a whimper. I backed away and he lunged at me and right when he was about to go for my throat he was thrown off me and into a tree.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Bryson's POV

     When Allison walked away from me my heart broke. I walked outside then I decided that I have work that needs to be done in my office. When I was done with that I told one of my guards I was going to go for a run. I ran outside and jumped shifting in mid-air and I started running for about 30 minutes, until I heard a whimper that sounded like my mate.
         I ran into a clearing that had a pond with the mini waterfall and then I saw it....my beautiful mate being pinned by a disgusting, gross rogue. I ran and slamed the filthy rogue away from my mate. I turn back around to check on Allison to make sure that bastard didn't hurt her. After I knew she was okay I turn my full attention on the rogue.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please comment, vote and if there are any mistakes please just leave a comment and let me know. Thank you soooo much.

                                       -mae