Chapter 1

Today was just like any other day. I walked to my comfort zone. I bet you are wondering what that means, my comfort zone? Well my comfort zone is just a small rock in the middle of a clearing in the woods behind my house, well the pack house.
                I come here everytime I get sad or  lonely. Its the only place in my packs territory that I can go to, where there is no one around to hurt me. You may be wondering what im talking about.                     
                  Well in my pack im the Omega. If you are reading this you should already know what that means but if you don't an Omega is like the little punching bag in a pack of werewolfs.   Maybe I should introduce myself, my name is Allison Carter, but everyone calls me Allie. Well every one that even calls me which is very few and only happens when I am being abused or raped. Im also 18 years old, my birthdaywas two days ago but no one really cares.
        Im supposed to be able to find my mate when i turn 18 but everyone says that I wont have a mate, and if I do he will reject me at first sight because no one wants an Omega as a mate. So my hopes aren't very high.
       It started to get cloudy so I started walking back to the pack house. As soon as I got there my Alpha came out toward me. I slowly stopped,  bowing to my Alpha but he pulled me up and told me that we had guests and that I was going to have to make dinner and that if I messed up once he would kill me without hesitation. I respectfully bow my head and went to prepare dinner. After I had just got done, Alpha Greyson Rose came in and me being the crappy person I am dropped a plate that landed, shattering on the ground. "WTF DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SCREW UPS, OMEGA?" Alpha Rose yelled at me. "Im sorry Alpha it wont happen again I promise." I said just above a wisper not wanting to get in any more trouble, bowing my head in respect. I didnt want a beating tonight again. "If it happens one time in front of the Alpha King I will personally rip you're throat out in front of everyone, understood?" I shake my head and bow my heaf down in respect. "Good." He said than walked back out of the kitchen. I slowly registered everything that just happened through my mind. "Ohh shit!" I thought "Its the Alpha King!!" If I mess up im dead!! I dished up the plates and headed out of the kitchen.
              As soon as I got out and into the dining room the most mouth watering smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I looked around the room and as soon as I found the eyes to which the smell came from, my mind went blank. Everything in my hand fell to the ground as I looked into the alpha King's eyes. Then my eyes snaped to Alpha Roses face. He was pissed and was standing up. Then he started running at me. The only thing I could hear was "RUN!!" Wich came from my Omega Mind link. Before I could register what was happening I felt my legs take action and run.
              I got out of the pack house and ran faster than I have ever ran before. I thought I had lost him and stopped to rest my burning legs, but as soon as I stoped I heard Alpha Rose's wolf coming. Then he had me pinned to the ground by my throat. I felt his teeth just about to peirce my air way, but then it was just gone and I layed on the ground for one second more then jumped up and looked around frantically to see the Alpha King about to rip Alpha Roses head off. Before he got the chance to kill my Alpha, I wimpered out of pure terror, then the Alpha King dropped my Alpha to the ground. Just then my vision started to blur and just before I blacked out I saw the Alpha King standing over me. Thats when I heard a terrifying, thundering growl.
             I felt a sensation of sparks on my back as I was being lifted up off the ground and into a pair of really, really strong arms. Then everything was gone, and what was left faded into darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A Week Later...
Allie's P.O.V

      I woke up to the sound of two men talking. One sounded really deap, husky and sexy. The other sounded kind of like a nerd. If you know what I mean. "Whats wrong with her doctor?" The really deap but sexy, voice said. "She has been out for a week. Me and my wolf can't stand it!" He said again. "Im not sure whats wrong with her Alpha." The, from what i heard, doctor said. Wait, what??? I've been out for a week?!?!? Then all of my memories flooded back into my mind of what happened. "Well, thank you doctor, I really appreciate all of your help." "Your welcome Alpha, if anything changes up from now to my next visit, contact me ASAP." The doctor said, "Okay I will, thanks again." After I heard the door click, I heard foot steps of, from what im guessing, the Alpha King, come sit beside me.

    Its been about an hour and a half since the last time the doctor was in here. I suddenly felt sparks all over my right hand and up half of my arm length "Come on, open up those beautiful eyes of yours." He said in a wisper, "I dont even know youre name." He got up and started to walk out of the room, but I didn't want him to go. "Allison," I said in a small wisper, if it wern't for his werewolf hearing he would have never heard it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading. Please vote, comment and tell me if there are any mistakes.
Updated March 9th, 2017
                             -mae