Chapter 4

----------------------------------------------------------- After I knew she was okay I turned my full attention on the rogue.....
Bryson's POV

        I let my wolf take over and lunged at the rouge. It had the courage to growl at me and try to to ponce on me. All I saw was red. I ripped its throat out and after I knew it was dead I turned back around to my mate that was watching me carefully.           I mind linked my guard to come clean up the mess and they were there and seconds cleaning the blood from this beautiful place . Allie's wolf was looked up at me with her big beautiful clear blue eyes. This gave me time to take in what she looked like in wolf form. She was Snow White with the little black nose with clear shining blue eyes. She was quite small compared to my wolf but that's normal. She wolfs are smaller than male wolfs and with me being Alpha and King, that makes me bigger than all male wolves.                                                                            I walked walked up to her and licked her cheek. She suddenly jumps up and starts to jump around in a playful manner. She then bends down and growls at me. And then she jumps up and lunges at my back and stay there until I stand up and she slides right off.
         I laugh on the inside and walk over to her and nudge her with my muzzle. She jumps up and nods toward the pond. I shake my head 'no' because dinner is almost ready and the mains would kill us going in wet. She growls and before I could grab her by the Scruff of her neck she rushes past me and with a running jump she lands in the pond with a big splash. Allie starts turning toward me and wines trying to get me to come into the water but I laid down not wanting to get wet. Allie then pulls herself out of the pond and walks over twords me and before I can register what she is doing she shakes and thousands of water droplets come landing on me.
     Now that im soaking wet my mate comes walking tword me licking my cheak and lays down, curling um in my side. She closes her eyes exhausted. I stare at her from for what seems like hours but is more like 30 minutes until she wakes up and it's almost dark and way past dinner. I walk behind the tree and changed into some basketball shorts saving the shirt for my mate so that she won't be naked. I walked over to her and give her the shirt. She went behind a tree to shift and when she came back she looked exhausted so I picked her up Bridal style and started walking back to the castle. When we got there I sat her down and we both went and ate our dinner. When we were done we went to the theater room and watch the movie 'Beauty and the Beast' until Allie fell back to sleep and I started to get tired, so I gently picked my beautiful girl up and took her to our room and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                  The Next Morning
-----------------------------------------------------------
I woke up with my arm slung over my mates waste. She was so beautiful even when she thinks she isn't. A thought came into my mind 'I haven't even marked her yet' how could I forget one of those important things in the mating process. I push myself into Allies mind to see what she was dreaming about. Let's just say she was dreaming of quite a few more than just a few things she could do to me. I laugh loudly waking her up and she looked up with me with the confused face. I stop laughing and looked at Allie and ask her very important question "Can I Mark you?" I wispered. She looked at me for a second and then slowly noded her head at me. I kissed her lips then slowly work my way down into the place where my mark would soon take place. I kiss her right between her shoulder and neck until she moaned. "Baby this is going to hurt but when it's over It'll be pure pleasure..." she just nodded and I continued to kiss her neck until I felt my canines elongate. I bit into her shoulder and she cried out in pain but then a shudder of pleasure ran down her spine. Damn I love this girl. I took my teeth out and licked the spot of blood and it healed instantly. I looked into her eyes and she looked exhausted. "Go to sleep baby, I love you," she didn't say anything but she laid her head on my chest and instantly fell asleep. I looked up where I marked her and it was a tattoo of a wolf howling at the moon with my name in small black letters underneath it. It was beautiful. Allie is beautiful.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Allies POV
    I woke up with an ache in my shoulder. I thought back to everything that happened this morning. He marked me. I smile to myself and I sit up and look around Brice wasn't anywhere to be seen. I got up and went to the bathroom after doing my business I looked into the mirror and looked at my mark it was beautiful!!! I walked out of the bathroom and my wolf really wanted to see Brice I looked at the digital clock on the bedside table it was 1 p.m. I walked out of the room and made my way to Brice's office. I nock on the door and slowly I open the door and looked inside. Brice was writing down something and working on papers and he looks really stressed and he didn't even look up and he just kept working. I walked over to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss his neck. He growled from the pleasure. I stood up and walked around his chair and I sit in his lap and wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his torso. I put my head into his neck and breathed in his sent. We stayed that way for about an hour, me sleeping and him working. I woke and sat up looking  into Brices eyes. "Do you want to go for a run?" he asked me. I noded excited and I jumped up and started to run to the door. Brice grabed my wrist and yanked me to his chest. "Slow down tiger..." he wispered into my ear. I smiled and we walked outside and striped down to our undergarments. Then we shifted into our wolves.
    I walked up to Brices wolf and rubed my muzzle agenst his flank. He pushes me forward with his nse wanting me to go first. I looked at him and started to run, and he soon started following after me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading can we please, please, please get to at least 3 votes.... PLEASE? Oh well
Anyway please vote, and comment. If there are any mistakes as always please comment and let me know so that I can fix them. Thank you.
                                           -mae