29: Puzzle solved.

I dedicate this chapter to @Suwaybat and @Ruqayya_im for the support and love you are showering on ROL💜 Thank you guys❤

Fatima's P.O.V
Hey girl, when did you wake up? *Yesmeen asked as she walk out of the bathroom.

Just now.

Are you okay? *She shot me a dubious stare.

Yes, why?

You look pale.

Do you even have to ask someone that just woke up from sleep why she looks pale. *I groaned.

Since you said so. Yawwa, I heard your phone buzzing earlier. I think you have a message.

I grappled my phone to check. It was a message from Ammar. It reads...

Hey barbie,
Aslam and I are going to the horse riding club in the evening. Want to join?

Is it a yes or a no? Maybe I want to be alone or maybe I want someone to talk to. I was just so not sure of anything at that moment. I was feeling down and void of vibes.

It's okay. Mind if I bring Yesmeen with me?

I replied.

Yes, sure. I will send the driver by 4:00pm.

I tossed my phone on the bed and hopped into the bathroom. I stared at my image in the mirror inside the bathroom as the tears I was trying hard to bury began to cascade down my pale face. The image of what I saw in Yesmeen's treasure box flashed back into my cerebrum.

I began to put back the stuffs one after another into the treasure box. Yesmeen kept everything she cherish the most in the treasure box. Documents, awards, gifts and other little little stuffs. I froze after my eyes caught a glimpse of a photo. The photo looked like it was taken few years back, maybe one or two years back. It was a picture of her and Aslam. They were both smiling happily in the picture, like a real couple. My hands shuddered as I read the little note written at the back of the photo. 'I love you Aslam. You are mine, only mine' Hearing the sound of Yesmeen opening the door made me to immediately hide the picture under the beige rug in the room.

I activated the shower, drenching my whole body from head to toe. The tears continued to rush down together with the warm water from the shower. My tears were not that of a heartbroken person nor were they tears of feeling betrayed and cheated on but instead they were tears of someone that betrayed her bestfriend.

If only I knew I was an obstacle in Yesmeen's life. If only I knew I was causing her so much pain. If only I knew I came between two soulmates. If only....

The hours passed by in a blur. Yesmeen kept asking me if I was okay and I insisted I was. We met the driver in front of the hotel dressed in denim pants and tops which we covered with kimonos.

We arrived to the horse riding club in no time. There were few people in the club making it calm and peaceful. The neighing of the horses made the place lively. The stables were occupied by extremely large white horses.

We exchanged pleasantries with our two princes. They were dressed in the cowboy tog, looking flamboyant and chichi.

Ride with us. *Aslam offered.